[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet another nascent relationship fails to ignite. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: alcoholic.jpg (40 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
alcoholic.jpg
40 KB, 550x412
Yet another nascent relationship fails to ignite.

I've been dating for a long time. Dating - not relationships. Online dating specifically. Over the last 2 years I've seen about 40-50 girls, and NEVER got past a third date, usually second. They seem to go well, and we continue texting for a while after, before it just peters off and they either just suddenly ignore me or suck up the courage to give me the bad news.

I assume since they're coming back for a second or third date that they are indeed interested. What could I be doing wrong, then?
>>
You have a fuck-awful personality. What do you talk about and where do you go?
>>
You're probably just being too cautious op. Chicks want interesting guys, not ones that are scared to act.

First date should end in a kiss if you can get the mood right. Make light jabs at them throughout the night/day/whatever, flirt, talk about what interests you, and most importantly listen to what interests them.

You have to guide the date instead of letting fuckall happen. But you also have to try and go with the flow.

Shit's complicated yo.
>>
Also less texting more going out
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.