[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
missing dating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1421012921449.jpg (70 KB, 540x583) Image search: [Google]
1421012921449.jpg
70 KB, 540x583
Does anyone else in a LTR miss dating and one night stands?

It's not that I am dissatisfied with my current gf, it's just that a kind of yearn the days when I would hook up with a stranger, or date and have sex with a completely new girl.
>>
Lord of The Rings? Hobbits and Elves?

I am confused.
>>
>>17314608
The acronym for Lord of the Rings is lots, bro

2/10 you tried your best
>>
>>17314608
long term relationship
>>
>>17313983

pretty much why i prefer to be single.

even when i did the open relationship phase i just didnt like having to answer to anyone. i dont even like that i have to answer to my dog to be honest. i miss the days where i could just say 'im going to the beach for an entire weekend' and not have to worry about walkin feeidng and playing with her.

im pretty selfish tho
>>
>>17314721
Been married 4 years and I miss that shit the most. I hate having every move feel like I need to go through her. I would enjoy being able to do anything without her being pissed if I do it alone. My wife needs friends and just doesn't have any.
>>
>>17314759

wow thats more extreme than id imagine. but a lot of my friends have to text their partner like 'hey can i hang out at anon's place til XX o clock?'

when i call them out on it they say its a courtesy thing but thats the kind of thing that bugs me. knowing you HAVE to or someone will worry or worse be mad. bleck.
>>
>>17313983
Know this feel. I'm in a relationship too. I'm bi and I've been thinking of sucking cock. It is odd being in a relationship and walking around and seeing hot girls. I'm also pretty bad at saying no to sex from girls. But sex with my girlfriend is pretty good. One night stands can be exciting but you can do more loving things with your girl and it's easy.
>>
>>17314759
>Married
That's where you went wrong brother. What is there you could have in marriage that you cant have in a relationship? What do you lose when you get married?
>>
>>17314767
Shit sucks. I personally don't really want to hang out with people, but my wife thinks it's weird for me to go to a movie alone, or go hiking alone.

>>17314789
No clue what I thought back then. Honest advice is don't ever get married. It's a shit show. No kids, but we own 3 businesses together so I'm not sure my way out. Don't even want to have sex with her. Suicide is honestly sounding good to me.
>>
>>17314848

thats even worse. jesus i couldnt stand living wiht someone.
>>
>>17314866
Hit me with the advice of how to get out of living with someone please.
>>
>>17314872

by breaking up with them. thers a lot more intricacies but if you arent willing to tell themy ou want to break up, its not going to happen.

the best thign you can do is 1) make sure you have everything you need to live alone and 2) set them up.

do they have parents they can move in with easily? is the place in your name or both of yours?

not much we can do without knowing the exact situation
>>
>>17314848
>but my wife thinks it's weird for me to go to a movie alone, or go hiking
That sucks dude. I do that kind of thing. It is really important that your partner understands you. Don't kill yourself. Get divorced. I know you are going to get raped in court, but it is better than the misery you are in now.
>>
>>17314923

>its better than the misery you're in now

is it? he can just talk things out or be aggressive and set boundaries.

tbqh id rather have a roommate where i argue than have to pay a stipened to live alone
>>
>>17314975
He says he's considering suicide. That's pretty bad
>>
i used to feel the way OP does, sometimes i still do. turns out i was just bored. when i was single i spent my free time either playing video games, lurking /adv/ or /fit/ to devise new ways of getting girls or going to the bar in order to find new girls

then i got a gf and my "hobbies" were whittled down to hanging with gf and playing video games. in the end i picked up an instrument and started learning another language and that seemed to fix it
>>
I'm married and miss dating

Should I take off my ring and talk to new girls pretending I'm single?
>>
>>17316006
Come to think of it I've never dated, we went straight from LTR to living together.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.