[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it normal to not be able to be "just friends" with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 248Tyranitar_Dream.png (26 KB, 346x409) Image search: [Google]
248Tyranitar_Dream.png
26 KB, 346x409
Is it normal to not be able to be "just friends" with attractive women. I have an insanely jealous mind and just lose my shit about every single thing.

What can I do about it.
>>
>>17313842
>I have an insanely jealous mind and just lose my shit about every single thing.
I don't know about philosophical matters, but in this particular case it sounds like you have a crush
>>
>>17313856
But it's like this with pretty much every woman I meet, I can't really develop healthy relationships with women because of it
>>
My best friend is hot as shit, definite 9/10, obviously I thought about wanting to bang her but that doesn't stop me from actually being a friend and not letting my primal instinct get in the way of having fun.

As a fun side note, she admitted to having thoughts of sex with me aswel.

Honesty is key, not letting pathetic emotions get in the way is important aswel.
>>
>>17313865
>not letting pathetic emotions get in the way is important aswel.

They just overwhelm me and it feels like there's nothing I can do about it. I'm thirsty af and girls don't really show a lot of romantic/sexual interests in me so that also has something to do about it.

Not to mention I have crippling social anxiety and can't just "go out" and meet women who are interested because of it.
>>
>>17313865
>As a fun side note, she admitted to having thoughts of sex with me aswel.
>Honesty is key, not letting pathetic emotions get in the way is important aswel.
this sounds "goals" as girls would put it, unironically good job on such a healthy friendship man
>>
Some people can some people can't.

It's normal to have issues with it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.