[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to transfer from a CC to UCLA or from another uni
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1466407407616.png (315 KB, 720x523) Image search: [Google]
1466407407616.png
315 KB, 720x523
Is it better to transfer from a CC to UCLA or from another uni like CSUN to UCLA (or the UC system in general)?
>>
>>17313537

>los angeles anon

neighborinos.

>is it better

define better? like whats the goal here. what is 'better' ?
>>
>>17313546
By better I mean like the chances of getting accepted. I could apply directly to the UC but I doubt I'll get accepted with my GPA and lackluster extracurriculars. So I'm looking at other options.
>>
>>17313537
CC is filled with losers and scum with no aspirations. Some are good people. Do yourself a favor and surround yourself with people who challenge you and who will shape and mode you.
>>
>>17313557

id imagine going from one uni to another would have better results, so if you can get into one uni and trasnsfer later go for it.

hwoev er why do you want to uni hop? people generally do CC just to get basic ed out of the way for cheap.
>>
>>17313563
>shape and mode you

Lol good goyim doesn't even know how to type

Shape and MOLD yourself cuck
>>
>>17313563
Really? ALL CCs are filled with those? OK, how about specifically Pierce College then?
>>
>>17313576
Im currently working on a 24 hr shift.
>>
>>17313578
Isn't that an arts college?
>>
>>17313573
It's also a question of money for me. I'm looking to save money as much as possible.
>>
>>17313585
lol nice work wageslave
>>
>>17313596

CC is cheaper, so there is that.

the problem is you are conflicting two different ideas
>i want whats going to be more likely to succeed
>i want what will save more money

these two contradict each other in this case.

one is less money. the other is more likely to get the transfer.
>>
>>17313601
Which would be better for acceptance into med school? I'm not looking for a top-of-the-line med school that's super prestigious just one that is relatively good?
>>
>>17313597
I don't think you even understand what that means. Oh look, you have a screen name. So you're "that guy." UR2edgy4me
>>
>>17313614
Find a decent UC in the OC
>>
>>17313616
>screen name

its called a tripcode newfag

You worked for 24 hours straight you literally are a slave to your employer
>>
>>17313614

i dont know. ultimately i think they'll care more about your work in medical related classes. pre med degrees or whatever, but im not knowledgable on the subject myself
>>
>>17313630
I know what it's called. I wanted to see your jimmies. Trips on the chan - you might as well wear a fedora.
>>
File: valvrave-4-19-rukino-saki.jpg (28 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
valvrave-4-19-rukino-saki.jpg
28 KB, 680x382
>>17313642
>I was merely pretending to be retarded
>>
>>17313632
Let's go back to colleges then. I heard from a teacher and a CC student that there is a good chance you'll waste more time in CC trying to take all the right classes to get accepted into uni. So that makes me lean towards applying to a UC directly, but then the financial question comes in again.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.