[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf material or bro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160609_114727.jpg (118 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160609_114727.jpg
118 KB, 500x357
> F 20 here
> My crush is M18
I went to this guys school once to visit some friends and I could almost call it love at first sight. I could immediately tell we had a lot in common and would get along and I had never even talked to the guy. After I found out his name and social networks I initiated convo with him and it was pretty chill. Afraid I was being annoying, i didn't text him the day after and neither did he. Day after that he texts me asking why I didn't text and puts a ":(" at the end of the sentence. Since that day we talk every single day and it's amazing, we really do have A LOT in common and I don't mean just personal interests but also way of thinking and ideals. He gets everything I say and feel. We only met, in person, last night at a festival. He kissed my cheeks and he bought me a drink (maybe because he was drunk), we talked for a bit about nothing in particular and went our separate ways. When the fest was over he texted me saying he wished he had spent more time with me.
> However, I feel like he sees me more as a "bro"
> He has LOTS of female friends, which doesn't bother me but makes me think that maybe I'm just one more.
> He says stuff like "one day I'll invite you over my place so we can smoke one" and "I'll share my weed with you if you give me a massage"
I mean that sounds kinda sexual or is it just me??
We're both stoners but I wanna go on an actual date with him but I'm scared he'll stop talking to me at all or just think I'm off my nut for asking.

Once he told me he hoped I wouldn't leave (him) and to never let him hurt me. I told him not to worry and that we were very similar to which he that it could be a good or a bad thing, I said "we'll see, I guess" he replied "we might"
He doesn't care about a person's looks and looking at his appearance I'd say I'm his type

Sorry if the story is poorly written, English isn't my first language

So.. Does he like me but sees me more as a bro? Pls help I feel an amazing connection with him
>>
>>17313389
Sounds like he likes you but is afraid of rejection so he indirectly tells you things. However, popular people don't do shit like that, only shy people without social skills do that as they rarely have the opportunity to handle rejection.
>>
>>17313414
Maybe that's just how he talks with girls? Should i do something about the situation?
>>
>>17313435
Like I said, if he's a popular guy, then this is all an act and he probably uses it to get pussy all the time.

If he's socially awkward, then he wants to date but is afraid of rejection.
>>
Be true to yourself. If you want to ask him out, ask him out!
If you want to cuddle sex with him, tell him you want to cuddle sex with him and only him? I don't know, but I think your best move is to tell him you want more than friendship with him. Be clear about what you want, he might just be a pussy and can't ask you out. You get rejected, know that there's a wide world after you become an initiated adult, filled with all sorts of types and being able to ask a man out may put you at an advantage in life. Good luck lass
>>
>>17313637
Thanks for the good advice
>>
He probably likes you but isn't attracted to you
>>
>>17313389
Give him the d- I mean, give him the pussy.
>If he's socially awkward, then he wants to date but is afraid of rejection.
This.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.