[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to kiss my best male friend kinda out of blue when I see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 240x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 240x321
I want to kiss my best male friend kinda out of blue when I see him again. i'm a girl myself. Thoughts???
>>
Do It. I wish my best girl-friend would kiss me.
>>
>>17313309
Dont be a faggot. Just do it. Also be ready to go out in a flame of glory.
>>
>>17313309
Careful.
I wouldn't do it, but I also don't know your male best friend. I had a male best friend I wanted to marry. We had a fantastic time together because we laughed all the time. There was never a dull moment. He wasn't good looking, but I wanted him so much I didn't care. We were both going to be professionals and he was the best in class. I wanted to rival him for life.

Long story short, he was a very weird guy and I think he's secretly gay. He was friends with everyone, literally everyone got along with him even if they didn't want to. But I was the only one who valued our companionship that much to fall for him.

Just watch out for red flags. Usually men who are interested --if they're men -- will try to make it apparent. If he just wants to be buddy buddy with you forever, drop him. You have romantic and sexual needs that forever companionship just isn't gonna cut it.
>>
>>17313309
DO IT FAGET
>>
>>17313327
Sorry, I realize that I abruptly stopped the story and it sounds confusing.

He never put moves on me even though I did (I tried to sit on him and kiss him). Eventually I realized he didn't love me like I loved him even though we spent 80% of the day together and everybody else also thought we should get married.

I also realized he was very weird and gay after I stopped talking to him.
So it depends on the guy.
>>
>>17313327
My friend is a lot like yours ie very open an easy going and friends with everyone and now I fear hes gay
>>
>>17313349
He could be scared of actually going for it because of the whole getting awkward.

Some men are terrible at picking up subtle hints. I am.
>>
>>17313349
I think you should talk to him first if you really aren't sure what he thinks of you/ if he feels anything for you. Maybe do it through text if he seems to be the kind that's a crowd pleaser.

Understand that unpredictability will only make you love him more. He hurt me very badly and I only felt more in love with him. This shouldn't happen, but it does.

Separate your emotions from the facts. Make a list like this and just think clearly for a bit if you run into a problem:

What you need:
1) Romance?
2) Exclusivity?
3) Sex?

What he has given you
1) Gave you a present?
2) Purposefully hurt you for fun?
3) Was he using you?

What he is willing to be in your life:
1) BFF?
2) Lover?
3) Boyfriend?
4) Acquaintance?
>>
>>17313309
Do it if he's single and doesn't have a crush on someone. He most likely has feelings for you even if he doesn't realize it yet. Friendship is the most important part of a relationship anyway.
>>
>>17313309
From my experience I'd say you should go for it if you want a romantic relationship with him. You'll either get it or you will be rejected and you'll be able to move on.
>>
>>17313376
>He most likely has feelings for you
Unless you're ugly. If you're ugly he most likely doesn't have feelings for you.
>>
>>17313376
We are both single. I dom't know i he has a crush

>>17313387
He thinks my face is cute

>>17313371
That's a good advice, thank you. He never hurt me on purpose I think
>>
>>17313387
I'd romance a pretty ugly girl if she were a true friend. she'd only to take care of her body
>>
I think I will do it then. Just need to get him somewhere secluded because I wouldn't have balls to do it around people in case he rejects me. Wish me luck anons
>>
>>17313457
Good luck!
>>
>>17313457
best luck bby
>>
>>17313457
Unless he has a crush on someone else it will work out fine.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.