[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really thought she was the one..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1462990072387.jpg (19 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1462990072387.jpg
19 KB, 540x960
She was so fucking nice and pretty.. Told me I had a chance. When I asked her out, she had a boyfriend, ffs. I know that kid from my class asked her out literally the day I did.

She's so fucking nice and cute, she is so my fucking type. The only type.. I can't even focus on school right now.
>>
>>17313288

>the one

i sincerely hope you mean 'the one to date' and nothing more than that, cuz its pretty cringy to walk away from being rejected saying 'BUT WE WERE GONNA GET MARRIED ONE DAY D:'
>>
>>17313291
I keep mind fucking myself like that but I can't fucking stop
>>
>>17313299
How do I stop
>>
you asking for advice?
>>
>>17313303
How do I stop mind fucking myself?
>>
>>17313288
So some kid asks her out the same day you did, but earlier. How is that already bf/gf. Are you stupid or was this a long ass time ago??
>>
>>17313315
This was in highschool
>>
>>17313318
so like 5 months ago
>>
>>17313323
So in HS terms that was like 2 years ago. Lol. Get over it.
>>
>>17313331
you're not helping
>>
>>17313308
well you're obviously young, so my best advice? time and experience while making a conscious effort to not be a clingy shit. fortunately or unfortunately eventually you'll find it quite easy to detach yourself from people. product of the society we live in and becoming a self respecting adult.
>>
>>17313356
This anon is correct. This is life. You hurt as you grow and with each cut you heal a bit faster each time. Like they say man, first cut is the deepest.
>>
File: 9165.jpg (123 KB, 590x775) Image search: [Google]
9165.jpg
123 KB, 590x775
>>17313288
>get a chain
>everytime you think about her, hit yourself with the power of seven suns
>????
>profit
You will be condidioned about it (she = physical pain). Very soon you will no longer think about her.
>>
>>17313288
when are you boys gonna realize that random women you spot and fixate on are not your mother and don't have to like you back
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.