[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey! Male anon here. So I've had some pretty traumatic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1397693027397.png (1 MB, 4400x4000) Image search: [Google]
1397693027397.png
1 MB, 4400x4000
Hey! Male anon here.

So I've had some pretty traumatic experiences with previous girlfriends (cheating, emotional abuse etc.) so I've been avoiding anything romantic with women for three or four months now because I'm afraid they all want a relationship from me.

I know this sounds self absorbed but for one reason or another I'll get a girl who tries really hard to get me in a relationship about once a month. It's like they get attached before I can do anything to stop it.

This hurts because I don't trust anyone besides my parents and one of my brothers. How do I stop girls from trying to date me without being a prick?

tl;dr

How to reject females and still stay friends.
>>
Tell them all you're gay.

Problem solved.
>>
>>17313270
Well, I'm not. I feel like lying is the wrong thing to do.
>>
>>17313264
Don't reject them until they ask you directly that they want something with you; when they come to you just say that you are not interessed.
>>
>>17313296
seems simple enough. I just get really nervous about girls wanting things from me now.
>>
>>17313363
I understand, but is better to feel nervous for 1 minute than feeling paranoid because of distrust.
>>
>>17313399
I understand that but these girls always come from places that I can't really escape like my job and classes.

The last girl even blogged about me and started hanging with my friend to try and get at me.

Long story short, he was a douche to me because he liked her and she wouldn't stop trying to hook up with me.

Things like that always seems to happen to me.
>>
>>17313483
Kek
Even if you trusted women hooking up with those kind of women would be bad; don't stick your dick in crazy.
You have to endure, anon.
>>
>>17313264
>3 or 4 months

Try 3 or 4 years
>>
>>17313492
You haven't hooked up with any girls in 3 or 4 years due to distrust?
>>
File: 1466877424965.gif (3 MB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
1466877424965.gif
3 MB, 500x260
>>17313524

I'm saying you should wait 3 - 4 years until you have your shit together

If you classify interacting with women as a traumatic experience then you're a sheltered little boy and about to get raped by the real world

Also GitS is shit
>>
Jesus, man, this is your problem? You don't want a relationship right now and you have too many girls begging to be your girlfriend?

I'm engaged, so it's all academic to me, but man, you have no idea how many people on here want to kill you right now.

>>17313541
>Also GitS is shit
You're shit. It was so cool when you weren't posting.
>>
>>17313569
It is shit, babbys first pseudo intellectual series

>I'm engaged

Enjoy your penniless suicide at 40 kek
>>
>>17313591
What changes when you change your name's adjective?
>>
>>17313606
Its really what I'm interested in at the moment

Imperial Arms Pegasus : Akame ga Kill
Kylo Pegasus : Star Wars
Pegasus : Null
Dreadnought Pegasus : Warhammer 40k
Justicar Pegasus : Mass Effect

I can't think of any other ones at the moment
>>
>>17313626
Oh ok.
Why? Seems like inventing something would be nicer, or even using some RNG name/adjective generator.
>>
>>17313591
Dude, do you really think people watch (or read) GitS for its oh-so-deep philosophical subtext? Maybe that's what teens who watch it tell each other to justify the fact that they're watching an anime about superhacker secret agents and sentient blue tanks that talk in little girl voices, but that's sure as hell not why most people tune in.
>>
>>17313682
I know, I actually love GitS

Sometimes I just like to play doubles advocate

>>17313681
Pegasus is an unoriginal thought to begin with so I don't mind using referential material and it doesn't really mean anything

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet" and such

I keep the inventing for my own personal literature usually
>>
>>17313769
Fair enough.
>doubles advocate
Best pasta of this site, hands down.
>>
File: 4ba.png (33 KB, 969x308) Image search: [Google]
4ba.png
33 KB, 969x308
>>17313782
real best
>>
>>17313837
Top kek
>>
Kusanagi is SO FUCKING HOT
>>
>>17313264
I've had trust issues because of relationships as well. Best thing is to tell them upfront that you're emotionally unavailable until you sort things out. If they still want to hang around you then use their company and friendship to learn how to trust again.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.