[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
uber trouble
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 513x337) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 513x337
last night i was rear ended at a red light. My car is totaled. i was driving for uber and had a passenger who was cut and bled in the car.
she left the scene after being bandaged by paramedics but before the cops could ID her.
I quickly made a claim with my insurance and remembered that if they knew i was ubering they could drop me bc i have no commercial coverage.
i said there was no passenger and ive never used my car for commercial purpose.
a different insurance company is handling the claim (the insurance of the guy who hit me)
i've yet to speak with them but they should be calling me shortly.
so im afraid they will attempt to catch me in my lie and deny paying me for my car.
When they call me, should I come clean?
Or do I have to stick with what i told my insurance company?
>>
>>17312977
They are going to get the information from the paramedics and you could go to jail for lying. Your best bet is to come clean, but you will need a solid excuse for lying; like saying you blurred out and didn't remember.

It doesn't matter the arrangement you have with your insurance company of the other driver was at fault.

You better clean this up fast, you better believe that passenger is filing a claim against you, uber and the other driver.
>>
>>17312977
Also, I would suggest going to the ER and getting a scan or some shit. Jail is going to be exponentially worse if you don't start covering your tracks.
>>
>>17312977
Lying to your insurance company when filing a claim is insurance fraud and you could face imprisonment.
>>
Other driver is 100% at fault for rear-ending. Like >>17313014 said, cover your tracks, go to the ER and get head scans for short term memory loss then come clean and say you had loss of memory. The other driver's insurance company will settle ASAP because they won't want you to sue them.
>>
>>17312977

OP going to jail. shit.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.