[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Military here Been using dating app (plenty of fish) recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
Military here
Been using dating app (plenty of fish) recently and talking to girl.
Based on how she speaks, she's looking for someone for a deep relationship.
The problem is I leave the country next April
Do I tell her?
Previous dates, it's killed all relationships.
Do I tell her?
>>
>>17312948
A lot can happen between now and April.

Up to you, I wouldn't say anything unless it got serious.
>>
>>17312948
As a young white male that is 20, is plenty of fish for older people only?
>>
>>17312983
I'm not white, but I am 20. I've had no luck on there. Tinder and OKC have been great though.
>>
>>17312983
29 here
I guess I'm old
>>
>>17312948
How long do you deploy for? If you get closer to her and she turns out to be a very caring and understanding person, ask her if she's okay with?
>>
>>17312948
Plenty of fish is used by ghetto people lol. Get on Tinder or Okcupid.

As many have said, april is 10 months. That's a long ass time. Heck I married my wife after 8 months, and I'm 29 military too.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.