[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SMOKING DECAFF GREEN TEA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: kushhh.jpg (25 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
kushhh.jpg
25 KB, 640x479
I'm broke as fuck and cant afford to be smoking blunts all the time so I'm after some advice about mixing my weed with green tea - I don't want to use tobacco as its obviously full of shitty chemicls

I'm a purist with my weed so I enjoy the smoke and the high so I don't want to be smoking any old shit, ive scoured the web and found a lot of people saying to add in decaff green tea to a joint.. it contains anticarcinogens and free redical fighting agents so from the sounds of things from what ive read up on so far smoking decaff green tea is actually healthy for you???

my next question is - green tea is obviously healthy but will burning it change how it reacts chemically and does it remove the goodness, I know caffeine when burnt at certain temperatures changes and loses its effects.

I'm not after guesses here, intelligent - backed up responses are welcomed
>>
>>17312692
You're a purist with your weed who wants to mix weed? Sounds legit.

Stop smoking so much or get a better job, you purist you.
>>
File: Trainwreck3.jpg (457 KB, 1280x799) Image search: [Google]
Trainwreck3.jpg
457 KB, 1280x799
Ewww, wtf. Simply don't smoke cannabis with anything at all, get yourself a fucking glass pipe and smoke it strait up. It's better for you, it tastes better, and you're not being a faggot when you do it.
>>
Make sure you also mix chalk with your cocaine
>>
File: 9982376.jpg (28 KB, 480x299) Image search: [Google]
9982376.jpg
28 KB, 480x299
>>17312692
>I'm not after guesses here, intelligent
I wonder why.
>>
Hey, OP. You're a moron.

I used to smoke green tea with my weed as well, because I was also a moron.

>it contains anticarcinogens and free redical fighting agents
Sure it does, when you brew the shit and drink it. Nobody knows what happens when you burn it and inhale the smoke, because nobody tests this shit. It could be the most cancerous substance on the planet, there is no way to do anything but guess. However, it IS a fact that you're burning and inhaling heated matter into your lungs, and that's always a bad thing. Is it as bad as a cigarette? Maybe not, but nobody really knows.

Another thing which you probably aren't considering is pesticide residue on those tea leaves. Are you buying organic? Probably not, but even if you were, they'll likely have some sort of pesticide residue on them as well (just fewer traces and with different chemicals). This is fine, because we know that they are harmless at the levels present in the ingested product... but what about when those residues are combusted and inhaled? Once again, we're at a total fucking toss-up because nobody has any idea what sort of effects this has.

tl;dr - It's a stupid fucking idea, just buy a one-hitter or a vape or use a small bowl if you want to conserve weed.
>>
op here, taking weed out of the equation.. would Organic decaff green tea be a safe smoke, rolled in a pure hemp paper as a cigarette alternative

cannot find for the life of me any research into what happens when green tea is burnt.. I only know what happens to caffeine but we are talking about decaff
>>
>>17312733
>pesticides
So, im a tea hobbyist, and yes, unless you source high quality tea from high quality sources it will have some amount of pesticides(even some high quality sources have some amount but they use EU standards which are a bit steeper), if you want to mix it with factory floor dust grade lipton green tea (or any bagged tea desu) you are retarded for smoking it (and drinking it).
Also the effects on your lungs of burning tea arent known so it might give you super cancer (not that burning any plant mather doesnt contribute to it)
>>
>>17312783
There are some organic herb mixes that are sold for smoking, but again, smoke has a negative effect on your lungs, theres cancer for specific compounds, but the risk also increases from the smoke itself causing chronic irritation in lungs and throat.
>>
op here

I read that one guy did a 5 year long study smoking good quality green tea, he seemed to have a pretty good experience from it!

I completely get that burning anything cannot be completely safe, I just wish a knew who to ask who had done an actual lab study of this

I'm from the uk and I remember seeing some rose petal tobacco alternative you could actually buy there... in a health food store!
>>
old Chinese niggers have been smoking tea for thousands of years
>>
>>17312859
I mean sure, go for it, but dont joke yourself that it isnt a health hazard, like weed is, tbqh i mix it with tobbaco (when I used to smoke anyway), i dont really believe weed doesnt have a ton of fertilizers anyway, especialy when grown ilegaly no mather what your dealer tells you. So bottomline being a weed purist doesnt get you anything in the health department apart from peace of mind.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.