[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>date with girl >I think she just wants to hook up >"I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 746x726) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 746x726
>date with girl
>I think she just wants to hook up
>"I'm not looking for hookups, what type of girl do you think I am?"
>live and learn
>go on a date with another girl
>tried not to put moves on her the first date
>date is over
>hear from mutual friends that she wanted to fuck me that day but I didn't make a move
>never hear from her again

Why live?
>>
Wow, it's almost as if people are different...
>>
>>17312620
Well I can't fucking tell m8
>>
>>17312617
Women are retarded. More news at 11

>>17312620
Problem is more about women expecting us to guess and read their minds all the time, and punishing is if we're guess wrong. Try to make a move when she didn't want you to? She'll never talk to you again and will tell her friend your a creep (or a rapist, of she's a feminist). Don't make a move when she wanted you to? Your just a friend now, because she sees you as weak.

Women fucking suck at communicating, and then blame men for not being mind readers
>>
>>17312617
practise makes perfect anon, you'll get the girl one day
>>17312731
I think both sexes have problems communicating and all the memes surrounding men being interested only in sex and women only in romantic cuddly stuff is not helping. both sides are also afraid to ask for fear of pushing the other person away or seeming autistic
>>
>>17312740
But men do ask. All the time. When a man wants to go out with or have sex with a woman he communicates that. Women are the only gender that refuses to communicate anything.
>>
A lot of generalizations in here.

You need to work on reading body language OP. Also try to ask sexual questions. Try to get her excited. Make her laugh then look at her and go for the "kiss me" line. That tells her you like her and want her while simultaneously giving her the option of whether or not she wants you back.

If you happen to have a date with a girl that isn't straight forward then you know she isnt for you. There are women out there who aren't afraid of speaking their minds.
>>
>>17312845
>are the only gender
>the only gender out of fucking 2
>>
File: dNVvntX.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
dNVvntX.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>17312864
>There are only two genders
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.