[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I going nowhere?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160630-WA0002.jpg (84 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160630-WA0002.jpg
84 KB, 750x1000
So I'm almost 19 and have aspergers, as much as that's already enough to make life shit, my mum's got severe back problems and lives on morphine, my dad has MDS and my brother is brain damaged , sex and relationships is just not going to happen, I'm not bad looking, go to the gym every other day and quite smart too, was working in IT networks last year, but now life seems like it's a sinking ship, I smoke weed every single day, between 2 and 6 a day sometimes more joints, I smoke like a chimney and I know it's damaging me but I just don't care, it's like my life is doomed and only going to get worse anyways, been beaten the shit out of in the past too,

SO /ADV/ am I just doomed?
>>
>>17312488
Nope
>>
>>17312488
No. Just stop smoking weed. It's like you're stabbing yourself, and you know it hurts and ou refuse to stop it.

And just know that incredibly ugly trolls and reptiles of people are married and have a hellspawn of ugly children.So love is there for you.

It always is. Even when you think it's not.
>>
>>17312504
The only thing I actually really like is smoking weed, how can I stop that?! And I don't want an ugly as f woman
>>
>>17312504
You again???
GTFO with this love bullshit you fucking faggot.
Love is not the answer for anything you pleb
>>
>>17312488
Aspergers is at worst a handicap. It is not a death sentence. All it means is that there are some things - mainly having to do with social interaction - that most people can do easily but are hard for you.

They are all skills, that can be learned. Look at Sheldon on Big Bang Theory. The actor and producers deny that the character has Aspergers because they'd get dumped on for inviting laughter at the handicapped. But he does. And my point is that even while keeping him a comic character, the show has shown him getting better at reading people's feelings, breaking out of his comfort zone, making jokes, etc. If they weren't committed to keeping him comic, the character would be no more nerdy than the other guys by now.

You too can "get better" with some determination and work.
>>
>>17312584
>aspergers is at worst a handicap
Spoken like a man with no knowledge about aspergers
>>
>>17312548
You're not even worth arguing against. Only people who know the truth know how right I am.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.