[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know what the fuck is wrong with me? >Be 20 >Skinny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Bfast.jpg (487 KB, 1632x918) Image search: [Google]
Bfast.jpg
487 KB, 1632x918
Does anyone know what the fuck is wrong with me?

>Be 20
>Skinny

Every time i have Breakfast/dinner etc. I have to spend the next 2 hours on standby because it feels like i have to take a shit.

Then again, it doesn't happen if i eat just a tiny bit...

Pic related. My breakfast today
>>
>>17312448
You're angry that you're skinny? What's wrong with you? Be happy.

Oh and see a doctor. A lot of people's threads on /adv/ can be solved by going to the doctor.
>>
>>17312448
I'm also skinny. Same exact story with me. I'm often late to classes because of that feeling. Only solution that I've found to work is just eating less bread, getting up early and oats. At night just try to massage of use a heat pack.
>>
>>17312511
Or*
>>
>>17312448
you eat vegetables as breakfast. who the fuck does that?
seems like you're using way to much pepper in my opinion.

see a doctor or ask someone who knows a lot of shit about food and what it does to your body.
>>
>>17312448
Well, you're eating a salad and pork chops for breakfast. That's enough to make anyone feel the way you do.

Plus, clean your keyboard. That shit is disgusting.
>>
>>17312448
Stop eating shit food
>>
>>17312448
Youre eating greasy shit. Eat less greasy foods and maybe some simple carbs. Eg oats and one porkchop and save the raw veggies for when your juices are already flowing because theyre hard to digest
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.