[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Relationship advice...or revenge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: images (3).jpg (4 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
4 KB, 229x220
So A girl tried t hook up with my pot dealing boyfriend. He says she is just a buyer, yet she still tried to establish some form of friendship between them, to the point she asked him to lie to me for her. He tried to hide this from me to "spare my feelings" but I am not having any of that. He claims its because she didnt know he was in a relationship, yet in the 4 years we have been together he has never shared nor acknowledged me as his girlfriend on social media (which constantly ticks me off). Plus he is very reluctant to block her for my sake, saying I am just being paranoid, which is ironic because he goes through my phone all the time. I have her contact details, but she is the type to take on any confrontation by physical fighting (she is those teenaged white girls who party). Do I try to get over this or do I try to settle this out? Or get revenge? Please advise.
p.s first time 4chan user here
>>
>>17312201
If he isn't active on social media it isn't that weird, if he is it's pretty weird.
4 years is a long time, maybe it's time to ask him where he thinks this relarionship is headed.
Also, if that girl is really bothering you so much tell that to him. If he is ignoring you, tell him "her or me".
Like I hope this isn't true, but he could be cheating on you.
>>
File: 1439633350784.png (9 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
1439633350784.png
9 KB, 300x214
>>17312201
since you're new, I'll tell you this in the nicest way I can.

Post pictures of your breasts or leave the site.
Then you can have good advice
>>
>>17312201
There is no trust between you. Relationship is worthless
>>
>>17312514
This desu senpai, case closed.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.