[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I let go of all this hatred and pain? It's a very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 652x438) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 652x438
How do I let go of all this hatred and pain?

It's a very long story but the summary of it is that I had a best friend whom I loved very deeply and they crushed me an left my life because they got a partner and didn't feel like I was esential anymore. I had never had a best friend and never felt loved by anyone until we became friends but it wasn't the same for them. I have a pit in my stomach all the time, I can't sleep a night because I feel so unjustly treated. I've never felt such anger and to top it all off I know the reason that I want to let go of my anger is to forgive them so that we can be friends again oneday as I know she's had a very hard few years and so I've turned that into an excuse for her. I'm rambeling now but I just need some tips on how to let it go, and please, anyone that knows true hatred and pain knows you can just let it go instantly. Please help.
>>
Date other people. You need to anyway, and it will help.

>Dr Island.
>>
>>17312137
seems your anger is not hurting them, only you
and feeling sorry for one's self never fixed a thing.

you'll get stronger and move on eventually
>>
>>17312137
>I had never had a best friend and never felt loved by anyone until we became friends but it wasn't the same for them
Be glad that you got to know what having a best friend was, even if ever so temporarily.

Some of us never have.
>>
>>17312137
I'm in kind of the same situation OP, except mine got caught up in an abusive relationship, and we still talk every now and then. Nowhere near as much as we used to, and not recently though.

I miss her and hope she gets away from that mess.
>>
the first step to letting go is just that, letting go. its moving on. shes gone, and you need to focus on your own life without her. do whats best for you.

spiritually
psychologically
financially
physically

everything.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.