[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone on /adv/ have advice about reconnecting with a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 1465502204719.png (34 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1465502204719.png
34 KB, 375x360
Does anyone on /adv/ have advice about reconnecting with a girl from their past?

Years back, I used to get along great with this girl. She was a genuinely funny, adventurous type that I never made any kind of move on, for whatever reason. She got engaged to this guy for like 5 years, and it didn't work out for them.

She's been single for a bit and I'd love to reconnect, but nothing seems natural to do so. We're friends on Facebook and all, but we don't talk, short of the odd like on one or the other's picture every once in a while.

Anyone?
>>
File: 1467125438489.jpg (1 MB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
1467125438489.jpg
1 MB, 1350x1800
Date some other girl, see if Ms Past gets jealous.
>>
>>17312104

She wouldn't notice that I was dating anyone even if I was. She doesn't keep up. I don't even keep up with her.
>>
File: Jughead-in-Love.jpg (152 KB, 700x1077) Image search: [Google]
Jughead-in-Love.jpg
152 KB, 700x1077
>>17312108
Well, then, she's not interested.

>Date other girls, silly rabbit.
>>
>>17312116

It's been like 7 years, of course she's not interested. I haven't been pining after her, she just kind of reappeared online and I was wondering about any success stories.
>>
File: 647955.jpg (72 KB, 400x614) Image search: [Google]
647955.jpg
72 KB, 400x614
>>17312138
Then tell her.
>>
Ask her if she wants to go for a drink.

My advice: if you can fuck her once you can fuck her twice
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.