[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, please help an anon out. I bought some cigarillos (small
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 8ku0nEa.jpg (741 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
8ku0nEa.jpg
741 KB, 3264x2448
Hey guys, please help an anon out. I bought some cigarillos (small cigars if you don't know) and I'm not allowed to smoke in my apartment. If I use a fan and blow the smoke out the window, will this stop the smell from staying in the apartment?
>>
>>17312071
No. Cigarillos are pungent. Go outside
>>
>>17312082
I was saying more like if I just sit by the fan in the window pointed outwards and blow the smoke into the fan.
>>
>>17312085
No, go outside.
>>
>>17312090
Damn
>>
>>17312071
Cigars have a really strong smell. Your room is going to be stinking of it weeks after the fact.

That's why rich men have cigar jackets. They go to a club and put on a special jacket just to smoke cigars so when they go home their wives won't be too offended by the smell.

You have enough trouble hiding cigarette smoke and even weed smoke. Cigar smoke is something you can't cover up.
>>
File: 0701160252a.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
0701160252a.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>17312098
>>17312098
I know they're strong, but these are really small and cheap. Pic is what I'm talking about.
>>
>>17312103
Smoke dank outside
>>
>>17312103
No, the first anon told you "it's a really pungent smell".

If you wanted to smoke some weed or something you can cover that up. You can't hide cigar smell.
>>
>>17312071
No. Go for a walk.
>>
>>17312071
Agreeing with all other anons here, as a profound idiot who used to smoke cheap cigarillos in my apartment, next to a fan in the window. Your olfactory receptors get saturated quickly while smoking, so you may not even notice, but ANY smoke--even weed, which for some reason stoners sincerely think isn't just as stinky and lingering as other combusting substances--stinks up your home and cannot be thoroughly hidden or avoided.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.