[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I text a girl? I'm not shy with females but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
How do I text a girl? I'm not shy with females but I'm no alpha either, most convos I have with girls over text can get REALLY boring at times and I don't know what to say, or I can't start some sort of spark when I'm texting someone I have feelings for. All my friends are able to get a girl to do whatever they wanted through text. I just need some help from you guys. Thanks
>>
File: 1441105491293.jpg (121 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1441105491293.jpg
121 KB, 500x375
Stop chatting them up over text.
You cannot build attraction through text.

Texting bitches is only for logistics. Talk to her in person.
The way your friends get them to do shit is romancing them IRL, and THEN telling them to send nudes etc..
It only works in that order, you idiot.
>>
>>17312068
Why not try pressing that little button on the phone that lets you actually talk to them, using your mouth and words and like that?
>>
>>17312552
Texting is easier. Calling takes more time and is less private. You can text in situations where you couldn't take a call.

I'm more shitty advice here than usual, are we being raided by /r9k/ or something?
>>
>>17313397
Fuck off Normie go back to /soc/
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.