[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am tired of meeting nice girls who have no romantic feelings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sadfrog.jpg (94 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
94 KB, 399x388
I am tired of meeting nice girls who have no romantic feelings for me. I hate to resign to /r9k/ tactics by just being an asshole who only makes it apparent that I only care about myself.
>>
>>17312060
You're pathetic.
You're desperate and everyone can smell it on you.

How can you expect someone to like you if you don't like yourself?
>>
>>17312060
You're not an asshole.
You're a nice guy.
Do something about it.
>>
>>17312060
just get confidence. confidence is all you need.
I've seen the biggest faggots get girlfriends just because they're confident. I've seen the biggest assholes, the biggest dumbasses get girlfriends. interesting, smart guys don't get girlfriends if they're not confident. Confidence is the metaphorical golden key to pussy, believe me.
>>
>>17312765
Not OP, but how can you have confidence when you're almost 30 years old, was virgin until 24, and every girl you've date since has been a landwhale.

How can you be confident in yourself knowing what a fucking loser you are?

No you can't.
>>
You shouldn't care for people who don't care about you, or care for them more than they care about you, that's all
As for being asshole, it's more about being confident I think
>>
>>17312765
So much this, I am pretty tall and attractive but never had a gf. I have zero confidence and am super shy. It happened in clubs, that a girl came to me and danced, and I was even then to shy to make a move.
Life is pain, Life is pain...
Only alternative for me is to kill myself
>>
>>17312815
You shouldn't start with going out and having shallow interactions with bar chicks. It's not for people with social phobia.

Try the internet. Go on a few dates. Get to know them, and it will be a lot easier.

It's just because they are strangers to you that you feel this way.
>>
>>17312793
confidence isn't bound to anything.
You can be the dumbest, ugliest, creepiest motherfucker in the world and still be confident. Being a loser is all about confidence -vs- no confidence
that's literally it, when people think you are a loser, but YOU don't think that, their opinions become valueless and stupid to you, because they are.
>>
>>17312829
Dude you can't imagine that shit tastes good and it magically will be. It has to be real.

Usually people have low confidence when dealing with relationships because they are ugly and unattractive. Unless they become beutiful and attractive, their views about themselves won't change.
>>
>>17312846
see
>>17312765
>>
File: shinji.png (59 KB, 236x287) Image search: [Google]
shinji.png
59 KB, 236x287
>>17312822
Do you think a psychologist could help me?
I feel like I have so much potential, but my social phobia is holding me back a lot.
Luckily my chosen career path is Computer Science, so I can at least do work without much social interaction. But still my grades are pretty good and I always wanted to have my own business, but as an super introvert I think it will be pretty hard to do anything besides being a normal employed programer.
>>
>>17312856
I dunno, i tried "internet CBT" once, it didn't really help, and the shrinks i've met have all been the kind of people you don't want to share your inner thoughts with.

I work as an IT consultant.
The things i dislike the most are customre meetings and presentations. I've been dodging several presentations.

If you're going to have your own bussiness you will need to be able to sell yourself. I find that challenging. Being self employed pays a lot better though, if you can manage to attract customers.
>>
>>17312865
Yeah psychology is a weird topic, I honestly have doubts if goingto a psychologists even works in most cases.
Im only in my first year of college, so may I ask you some questions?
How is work as an IT consultant? Would you study CS(if you studied CS) again if you had a second chance?
I have met so many people on the internet, that wine about, how monotonous and boring their live is, and they just dont want to work, and its kinda scary.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.