[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say you meet a girl online And she doesn't live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wallpaper4.jpg (498 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper4.jpg
498 KB, 1600x1000
Let's say you meet a girl online

And she doesn't live too far away from where you live but it's still not a distance that you can easily travel to (let's say, 300 kilometers)

You two send each other text messages for some time and end up developing a very strong emotional bond that eventually evolves into love

You two want to see each other, and both already know what each other looks like so that is not an impediment

However, you're not used to exiting your house for things other than school or shopping (much less the city) but you really like this girl and winter break is coming soon

Would you chase after her knowing that you'd eventually have to leave her to return to your hometown? what is the approach that you would take in a situation like that? would it be reckless? carefully thought? I want to hear you guys
>>
If I were you I would grow up and realise that this is just a fantasy and 'emotional bond' is bullshit in the purest form, also you are prolly being catfished, also it's not worth it, go meet some girls irl. Loving someone you've never met is impossibly naive concept, and a dangerous one too. It's just an infatuation and it will pas and she will ride dicks in no time if she's not already. You are a poor naive bastard for investing time & feels into something as fragile and nonsensical as this
>>
You could try it out. Buddy of mine foung a girl couple of towns away and they seem to be doing well. Worth a shot!
>That American Football cover though
>>
I would arrange to meet her as soon as possible (a week or two at most) and not orbit for months. Then again I'm an adult and can actually travel wherever I want.
>>
>>17312052
If she lived a block away I would say go for it.

Listen, you'd make a serious mistake trying to throw everything away to go meet some chick that lives far away. If this girl lives more than an hour away by your means of travel, stay away.

Really simple: if you don't have a car and this chick is further than an hour walk away, stay away. If you a car and she's further away than an hour, stay away.

Plenty of lonely cute girls around where you live. You don't know about them, because you don't talk to them.
>>
>>17312052
>However, you're not used to exiting your house for things other than school or shopping (much less the city) but you really like this girl and winter break is coming soon
What? Are you heavily autistic?
>Would you chase after her knowing that you'd eventually have to leave her to return to your hometown? what is the approach that you would take in a situation like that? would it be reckless? carefully thought? I want to hear you guys
I have no idea what's going on here.
>>
>>17312052
>had highschool girl I like who moved away,
ended up as 2 year international GF, who i'd spend 1 or 2 month a year with, and lots of skype. ... she turner weird, and left. the end.

make sure they are strong, and independent, if they hit a needy point; it WILL down-spiral
>>
>>17312112
> I don't understand the question, but I'm talking shit anyways.
Are you autistic?

>>17312052
Yea dude, I don't get why people are so scared for leaving their hometown or whatever.
You can build a life wherever you go, and even better, when it doens't work out you can always go back.
>>
>>17312052
nigga what the fuck is a kilometer?

in seriousness though, go fuck her for a few days and get it out of your system
>>
Wow i don't know is it a bait?
If its not you should really go, new experience and as i can see u really need that in your pathetic life.
>>
>>17312152
A kilometer is a unit in a non-retarded measurement system.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.