[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend has a family friend who is flamboyantly gay. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_5221.jpg (84 KB, 632x486) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5221.jpg
84 KB, 632x486
My boyfriend has a family friend who is flamboyantly gay. The dude is a hairdresser who blows all his money on clothes, and tosses out his entire wardrobe every few months. Problem is, he's the same size as my bf, so he just gives all my bf these clothes he's throwing out. It's ridiculous. My boyfriend has more outfits than me. I've never seen him wear the same outfit twice. He's got at least 40 pairs of jeans. And it's all expensive, flamboyant stuff. Everyone thinks he's gay.

How do I tell him how excessive this is? It's embarrassing. No straight guy should have this much of a wardrobe. He makes me look bad when he's showing up to events in eccentric outfits and people ask why my boyfriend is more into fashion than I am. He doesn't see anything wrong with it.
>>
I wish my boyfriend had an issue of dressing too fabulous. He has more clothes than me but they're all shitty budget Wal-mart level clothes.

But, if you think it's a problem you just have to express that to him. However, if he likes how he dresses then that's that. It's his body.
>>
File: 1464901589287.jpg (20 KB, 415x355) Image search: [Google]
1464901589287.jpg
20 KB, 415x355
Your complaint is hilariously self centric. You should reread your own post.

> He makes me look bad when he's showing up to events in eccentric outfits and people ask why my boyfriend is more into fashion than I am.

My advice is to grow up.
>>
Had a good laugh, thanks op.
>>
File: 1467355004025.jpg (51 KB, 460x376) Image search: [Google]
1467355004025.jpg
51 KB, 460x376
>>17312073
I'm tired of being told what men what to wear
>>
>>17312668
kek
>>
>>17312033
Well you're gonna have to tell him how you feel straight up. Guys aren't as concerned about their appearance as women are, so unless he is actually gay it shouldn't really affect your relationship. Just tell him to slow down on the clothes and your feelings.
Remember now, some guys aren't all that bright and need a slight nudge when it comes to how women feel.
>>
>>17312033
I'm glad you're not my girlfriend, start caring for others please, you sound like a selfish cunt
>>
>>17312033
>"He makes me look bad..."
what is he a trophy-boyfriend? this seems hilariously selfish.

the reason he doesn't see anything wrong with it is because there isn't. they are just clothes hon, get over it
>>
You are literally mad because your boyfriend gets free clothes. Fucking break yourself
>>
>>17312769
I'm mad because his outfits come across as attention seeking and unecessary, and it's making me look like he puts more effort into his appearance than me.
>>
>>17312901
Even you are stereotyping your boyfriend and you know the source of his clothes. It's almost like you're taking what others are saying and assigning a different value to the truth.

If you "love" him, and you know he isn't gay, I don't see the problem here except the fact you're listening to what others are saying when you know it to be false.
>>
He's getting cool free clothes that you have no right to stop him from wearing and obviously he's not gay if he's with you so

Just be glad he doesn't dress like a dudebro with questionable knowledge of washing machine use
>>
>>17312033
If you're going to try and tell your boyfriend how to dress you're gonna have a bad time. Don't be a jealous controlling bitch.
>>
File: dumbass b8.png (64 KB, 624x628) Image search: [Google]
dumbass b8.png
64 KB, 624x628
>>
This could not have just suddenly started happening after you got into a relationship with him.

You entered the relationship knowing that that's how he was and that's how he dresses. You have no right to complain or try to change him.

Leave if it bothers you so much.
>>
It's free clothes, who can be mad at free clothes? beside you can always just take his clothes if you want more clothes
>>
>>17312926
I can't.They're too small for me.
>>
>>17313026
landwhale detected
>>
>>17313048
Kek
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.