[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dont usually ask for any advice especially from a site known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: 1451273781547.jpg (48 KB, 300x541) Image search: [Google]
1451273781547.jpg
48 KB, 300x541
I dont usually ask for any advice especially from a site known for shitposting, but i know alot of you may struggle just as much or even more as a person. Anyways i am in a relationship with a girl been for about 3 years. You know i never had much experience with girls, many were very shitty. This girl is different except i dont know if its good or bad, id like to ask what does love actually feel like to you? Do you ever feel like emotionally numb or bored like you just cant connect with your mate? Its very depressing to be with or without her and sometimes i think maybe im not in love with her because its just hard to be with her since we are complete opposites. I can go on writing but i would like to hear your responses first.
>>
I was going through something similarly messy long time ago, but then I realised that love and all related emotions are just hormones playing with my brain. Now, after some serious rational self-brainwashing, I feel like I can no longer fall in love with anyone, nobody caught my attention in the last 4 years and IT IS GREAT
Ditch the feelings alltogether, they are just your self-produced drugs and build the relationship on friendship, fun and mutual understanding, not horniness and love/addiction, because when you are separated and you don't get your hormonal fix or you are too long together and your primitive brain seeks noevlty, you feel like shit - boredom, numbness, some kind of brain fog. It's unpleasant to be in love
>>
File: Skeleton inside her.jpg (43 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
Skeleton inside her.jpg
43 KB, 480x479
Can you engage in conversation with her easily?
Is sex on mind somewhat regularly when you are with her, and is there any indication that it may be the same for her?
Honestly it boils down to can you connect to her as a person, not as a "lover"
"lovers" don't exist. If she wouldn't be a friend, you shouldn't be with them. Besides, you already have doubts about this. if you think these doubts are coming from anything other than anxiety, pull out before it gets too deep.
>>
>>17312919
Idk man. I try to kinda connect with her in some levels like hang out and do the things i like but it rarely ever works out. It gets really depressing, i cant really do things that i used to anymore, it costed me some friends. I cant get away because its like a mind game, as in like if i were to not bring her along somewhere she'd be upset and if i bring her with me i'd be upset myself because theres always some type of problem. I dont know how most people handle it but honestly im just too nice to tell her i need space, i do tell her that she does put me in a type of mood but you know how girls are man. Also sex isnt the best thing for me but for her she always seems to want it.
>>
>>17312463
I sometimes think some way in these lines, i believe though that love will kinda make me become a better person but lately i feel like im just dragging this prrson along. Because of this i can look at other girls and just think about how much of the same theyll turn out and that their body is nothing more than just flesh and bones.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.