[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you fake antibiotics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Can you fake taking antibiotics? Took minocycline for a week even though the doc said to take it for 3 months. They're running a blood test tomorrow but they're not intentionally looking for anything minoycline related. But, will they find out that I've only taken the antibiotic for a week?
>>
>>17311871
Why do you want to do this?
>>
>>17311871
You wouldn't be the first person that didn't follow that doctors instructions that day. I wouldn't worry about it. You can say "I didn't take them" and it won't matter..
>>
>>17311877
>>17311874

It's just a simple blood test they're running I believe
>>
>>17311886
But why are you not taking your antibiotics?
>>
>>17311908

Eh, I took it for two weeks actually. Tomorrow's the follow-up. I had to miss the first month because it took the pharmacy which is across the fucking country in AZ a full 5 weeks just to ship the medication, and once it arrived at my house, I completely forgot about it being there. So, I've taken the antibiotic for the past two weeks, will this show up in my blood results? Or can I just tell the doc that I've taken my antibiotics the full 3 months? It's not anything life-threatening.
>>
>>17311917
Okay, but why lie to your doctor?
>>
>>17311938

I've used this same medication last year for about the same period of time but my doc said that I should take it again to see if it'll be effective this time, it's just an antibiotic that kills your gut flora which also kills off your good bacteria making it harder for you to fight off infections. Seriously, this medication I'm taking is ass and in order to get the medication I want, I need to clear this one that I'm taking so I'm not going to go to my doc and say, "Yeah, sorry I just have only taken this for two weeks." My doc will just tell me to keep taking it for another few months. I'm not going through that. Do you have any more questions?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.