[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can one do DMT without having their fundamentals of reality shaken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Cover - Enjoy!.jpg (171 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Cover - Enjoy!.jpg
171 KB, 600x600
Can one do DMT without having their fundamentals of reality shaken up? I want to try it but I don't want to go insane.
>>
>>17311753
Your fundamentals of reality are going to be shaken up, DMT or not.. I say go for it.
>>
>>17311756
Will it turn me into a DUDETHIRDEYELMAO person?
>>
>>17311763

Not if you don't wanna be. Take what you want from it.
>>
>>17311753
Can you show me the fundamentals of your reality OP? Are you sure there actually are any?
>>
I've done it, its awesome. I took it twice and one of the trips was very DUDE THIRD EYE LMAO but it only means something if you give meaning to it. I could describe the trip in detail if you wish.
>>
>>17311834
I would like to hear it
>>
>>17312197
The short version is that I at first began to feel a little light headed then the world changed to a splendid display of lights that were constantly changing. This lasted for several minutes with the lights eventually coalescing into the figure of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life who also happened to be around 12 feet tall, that I immediately recognized as a goddess. She got on her knees to be at eye level with me and handed me an apple which I ate in a single bite, core and all, and could feel the seeds separate out from the pulp which instead of going to my stomach went to my mind and blossomed into a spectacular tree of understanding, leaving me feel greatly at peace. All in all a rather enjoyable experience, but I don't think I was revealed any real mysteries of the universe.

The other time I used it was interesting as well, got abducted by aliens who took me to their home planet to teach me how to be an inter stellar diplomat which involved a surprising amount of sex with aliens...

I would have kept using it after that but smoking the stuff is extremely unpleasant. Someone has to find a better way.
>>
>>17312327
I'm curious about trying DMT
Where do you get it?
>>
>>17312436
From your dealer
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.