[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to play this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1459268618162.jpg (185 KB, 1242x1378) Image search: [Google]
1459268618162.jpg
185 KB, 1242x1378
K and I have been friends for 23 years. She just turned 30. Every year we go on a trip to her condo with a group of friends. She's very, very, very attractive, and makes more than $150k a year.

I helped organize a surprise birthday for her last weekend with her sister, it went great. In between then and tomorrow's trip, she told her boyfriend that he couldn't come on the trip. Tonight (her actual birthday) she told me that she'd like me to share the master bedroom with her on the trip. She kept (relatively innocently) kissing me on the cheek/neck. Her boyfriend was nowhere around for this, but he was there earlier.

She and I used to hook up a little in college, but nothing serious. She cheats on everyone she ever dates.

I don't trust this situation. I think it's an awful idea for she and I to get together, but now I'm trapped on this trip.

My parents love her, and she's essentially my best friend, but, uh, fuck?

Any advice?
>>
Do it. Unless you're in a relationship and don't want to be a cheater. It sounds like she would cheat on her bf whether you assisted her or not, and since you've been friends forever you might as well capitalize on this.
>>
>>17311755
this x2
If it's gonna be you or someone else, might as well be you.
>>
>>17311755
>>17311759

I'm not in a relationship. We once made out while she was holding her boyfriend's hand, to which he meekly asked "can you please stop?"

Then she grabbed my dick later and asked me to have a threesome with her.

She's a wonderful person, but so fundamentally broken when it comes to relationships that it's a mess. I can't be totally sure, but I knew she used to get raped by multiple people. I think one was her dad.

Part of me thinks that she thinks I'm her only hope. That's too much.
>>
If maintaining the friendship is that important and sleeping with her will ruin it, then don't do it.

If it doesn't matter and you want it, you should go for it. imo the only reason a guy is friends with a chick is to try and get it in, but that's just me personally.
>>
>>17311778
dude.. how hot is this girl that her boyfriend watches her grab another guys dick and says "can you please stop?"
>>
>>17311815

She was prom queen, campus heartthrob, all of that kind of shit... guys lose their mind over her. I've never been that way? I guess maybe that's what helps.
>>
>>17311778
For some reason until now I had assumed you were a girl
>>
>>17311902

This would be a lot more fun if it were a sexy lesbian party. Can we make that happen?
>>
OP updating again...

Her boyfriend just called me crying that he thinks that they're over, and it's coming to the end, and he locked her out of the house.

I live a weird life.
>>
>>17311905
We can dream.
>>
>>17311939
lol wow that's funny if true
>>
>>17311939
"Hey Anon?"
>yeah?
"I..I think it's over! I think she's going to leave me!"
>why?
"I locked her out of the house"

...derp..
Get in there, OP, make us proud
>>
>>17311946

No reason to lie.

>>17311953

She hasn't come home. If it weren't for the fact she's done this all of her adult life, I'd be concerned, but she's probably unconscious in her car or something.

This is just reminding me not to stick my dick in crazy.
>>
File: 1466379808054.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
1466379808054.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>17311810
>the only reason a guy is friends with a chick is to try and get it in

@OP
Try fading away from her life little by little. Obviously avoid having her get touchy feely with you.

This sort of relationship is toxic for you, who knows exactly how she feels about the whole thing (nothing lol). At this point she will just stick whatever in just to fulfill the urges.
>>
This chick sounds nuts. Rub one out on your own and forget her
>>
You may as well before she hits the wall, gets busted up and needs like 20 cats to keep her company.
>>
>>17312012

I'm not fading away from her, I really do care about her as a person. Maybe not romantically, but just as someone I trust. I'm certainly questioning what our long term future is, but "to try to get it in" has nothing to do why I hang around with her. She could be sewn shut and I'd hang around, she's one of my best pals.

>>17312020
>>17312028

The friendship isn't going to end, but fucking her again at this point in her life would probably imply something more between us. I don't know. It's why I'm asking a Phuket-based Crochet BBS for advice.
>>
>>17312077
Well, from what you told us, you'd have to be crazy to get into a relationship with her.

But she's hot and loaded with cash.

So before you get in a relationship with her: think about whether you'd marry her (I'm assuming and advising the answer to be 'no').

And then consider whether hot/$ is worth the psychological toll (and how much of one you'd have) on you of being together with someone like that. Really think about it, fucking with your psyche is not a joke.
>>
>>17312624
Meant
>"eventually marry her"
and
>Getting together for a short period for the ₡A$hMoN€¥/sex
>>
>and makes more than $150k a year
liar
>>
File: 987635.png (217 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
987635.png
217 KB, 640x347
>>17311749
>Any advice?
>>
Honestly, I don't see why you wouldn't want to get together with her.
>you already [probably both] intend to spend a lot of time together in the foreseeable future, since
>you're on really good terms
>it brings you a lot of cash
>she's apparently hot
The only downsides are that she might keep fucking other guys, but she's already doing that now and you don't seem to care that much, and there's a faint chance that if it was you she'd settle down, and that the general irresponsible behavior of hers may well continue, but again it doesn't seem to bother you that much now, so I don't see what is there to lose. If you can do better, by all means, but I don't suppose that's the case.
And at the end of the day, you can always dump her.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.