[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
incarcerated parents anyone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: cool.jpg (252 KB, 852x571) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
252 KB, 852x571
I'm just curious if anyone else has gone through this. My dad has life without parole for kidnapping and murdering my mother. Pretty sure he was framed. Anyone else out there a freak orphan like me?
>>
>>17311700
My father is in prison for life for drug dealing, though I was raised by my mother with a stepfather who hated my guts. She was an addict under his thumb (my father's) that became an alcoholic under my stepfather's influence. I almost wish I would have been orphaned for all the physical, sexual, and mental abuse I've gone through as a result of that unfortunate union.
>>
>>17311700

I know a guy whose father killed his mother, and is serving life without parole in Canada... He wasn't framed though..
He did it in front of his kid..
I don't know what it's like for him, but I know he's a pretty cool kid. I'd go drinking with him.
>>
>>17311700
You need to avenge your father and solve this mystery. Obviously.
>>
I would love to avenge my father and solve the mystery but he and my mother both worked for capital hill. They lost all the DNA evidence during the trial and the first one got thrown out due to "tampering". I couldn't make this shit up if I tried swear he did some undercover shit and they framed him I was at both trials when I was 12 and 14.
>>
top commenter - I know what you mean, I was forced to live with my evil grandmother who stole all my mother's social security money and mentally abused me for 7 years and forced me to go to rehab for smoking pot when I was 16 ha! aha..ha
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.