[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Confirm or Challenge My Idea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_Lw8KS2Q1.jpg (26 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
4L_Lw8KS2Q1.jpg
26 KB, 400x250
Ok guys I need a confirmation or challenge on my idea of a situation I'm in.

I volunteer at a playground/activity center for kids. Before I finally volunteered there my nephew went there all the time so I saw this girls around my age there. She seemed really cute and silly with the kids and very friendly with the adults yet really adult with...the adults. She had the mouth of a sailor and a dirty mind to go with it. I was with somebody at the time and happy so I really didn't care. We'd talk briefly when I'd go to pick my nephew up or go to one of their charity events. Eventually I got involved and we still never really talked much just briefly. Then one day she finds out that we had a decent amount if the same interest and similar senses of humor. She asks me to hang out one day and we do she seemed really nice and somewhat flirtatious so I flirted back a bit because by this time I wasn't with my girlfriend anymore. We chilled a few times and we really had a good time. So one day she says we can go drinking and I can stay at her place. So before we went drinking we chilled at her place and she wanted me to sit next to her when there were like three big comfy seats in the room then we smoked some pot and she got friendlier, thanks pot. We left for the bars got drunk and she was paying for half my drinks. We went back to her place and smoked some more and she randomly grabbed the back of my head, pulled my mouth against hers and she shot gunned me. She smiled and snuggled up against me for a few then immediately fell asleep. We did mess around once when she was single but we were both drunk. Now it's a few weeks later and I find out she's had a boyfriend for months and we only talk at this volunteer place, but every time we are there it's very brief and she doesn't really talk to me in her free time anymore, but as soon as we are done for the night she comes up to me and asks if I want to smoke weed and she expects me to provide it.
>>
>>17311659
Find out from her friends and other volunteers that she is flakey but she tries to be sincere and she's promiscuous. Now this is the conclusion I have come too.

She's using me for free weed and a place to dump her emotions. The second part seems terrible to some, but I find it hard that this girl wants me as a friend even accounting for how flakey she is. I'm ok with being her friend or whatever this is or what it may become, but in will not be just a place to dump her emotions and to use for weed. I also can't stand how flakey she is so shed be a distant friend not one of my expectation more of an acquaintance....or a FWB

Am I just a bitter asshole who is just assuming she's using me for drugs and denying that she might actually want at very least a friendship. I don't think so, but I want to hear what you guys have to say.

Inb4

>isn't the possibility of sex or actual sex worth some weed
Possibility? No way, but if tomorrow we start screwing then it could be worth it...maybe, but I don't need to pay for sex to get it.
>>
>>17311694
She's probably promiscuous and feels like you took advantage of her while drunk. Even if she's "using" you as a dumping ground for feelings, does she allow you to vent back? Are you only friends with her hoping for sex, or is there an appeal for your friendship beyond that? If you're just using her back for sex, dump her. If you want her friendship, communicate your feelings, and if she's a mature adult she'll either address them or prove she's not worth your time by finding some other sap to prey on.
>>
>>17311704

She did address the drunk thing, she wasn't that drunk and she pounced on me out of the blue.

She does allow me to vent back and she seems to listen and she does react sincerely

If we don't get any closer, life goes on. If we become friends or good friends, cool. If we start fucking, also cool. Possible sex isn't keeping me here I do t really want anything specific.

That last part is one of my big problems. How do I approach it without being to blunt or sounding like a bleeding heart. I don't want to sound dramatic so my plan was next time she asks to hangout and smoke tell her I have no pot but we can still chill, because we haven't hung out since that night.
>>
>>17311739
Don't* not do t
>>
Any other opinions? Not that I don't appreciate and agree with a lot of what the first responder said I just want to hear more peoples opinions.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.