[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rejected AGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 221x228
Guess I wasn't good enough for the girl, she's well in her right to reject me.

But I'm sick of this shit. I'm not lowering my standards and I can't bring myself up no matter how hard i try otherwise id be successful

The only solution is to burn everything. I want to hurt people. I already cut myself on my ankles. I wish I could just detonate this planet and turn everyone into ashes. No more love, no more hate, no more pain, no more people.
>>
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>17311610

show us ur abs
>>
take a deep breath..

Ok, now that you've done that and you are feeling calm and collective. Tell us, why is it that you want a girlfriend so badly?
>>
>>17311610

Yeah... uh, dude please don't kill me allright?

there's a mall in a town next to mine, you can shoot people there

fuckin americans...
>>
File: 1461925978268.png (78 KB, 330x328) Image search: [Google]
1461925978268.png
78 KB, 330x328
>>17311610
>I'm not lowering my standards and I can't bring myself up no matter how hard i try otherwise id be successful

Nope you're not trying hard enough, chump. Go to gym, dress better, be more hygienic, pick up a hobby, anything. Just work on yourself but before all that...

Get the fuck out of 4chan kiddo.
>>
File: 1455814183228.jpg (1 MB, 1750x1724) Image search: [Google]
1455814183228.jpg
1 MB, 1750x1724
>>17311613
Quiet yourself. People can come here with problems.

OP, what is good is that you understand that people can make their own choices and you recognize it will not always be in your favor.

Now, what I did, and what I suggest you do, is work on yourself. I have been through many rejections, embarrassment, things that would make you cringe for eternity.

Start meditating, and reflecting on your values. Understand that women and really, all people, can pick up on your vibe and energy. Release the hate and contempt in your heart and people will find you much easier to talk to.
>>
>>17311610

you've to become an SUPREME GENTLEMAN anon
>>
>>17311619
>fuckin americans

Hey, every country has crazy people. Ours just happens to get media attention
>>
>>17311620

yep. andi f all else fails. plastic surgery.
>>
I don't want to end anyone else's life out of malice. I just want to pull the curtain. Turn the lights out. Take my ball and go home.
I just want everything to turn to Nothingness.
>>
>>17311636

Because of girls? Why do you let girls make you so angry?
>>
>>17311633

yeah keep tellin yourself that!

that shit doesnt happen here where I live I know I tell you
>>
>>17311633

>be american
>get shot
>>
>>17311681
>be american
>live in a small rich beach town that has a demographic of 97% white, 1% hispanic, 1% black, 1% "other"
>headline news everyday day is "some drunk guy fell over a curb and needed an ambulance"

feels good
>>
>>17311677

Well, it's true. Every country has crazies

>>17311681

Guns are fun. I actually just went to the shooting range today, my friends and I had a great time! :)
>>
>>17311688
Let me guess. Rich area somewhere on the east coast of south florida?
>>
>>17311642
not op but we males have a really crazy sex drive what else can we do about it? our sex drive is so powerful that it build this whole entire civilization. the only reason men build houses and invented things was so they can get laid. they use their skills and inventions to impress women so they can get laid.
>>
>>17311758
>tfw low sex drive
>tfw no ambition for anything in life

I never thought these two could be related

I guess it kinda makes sense though
>>
>>17311610
>No more love, no more hate, no more pain, no more people.
You are (not) alone
>>17311633
Yours are cooler
>>
>>17311610
Before you go off killing people, try practicing by killing yourself.
>>
>>17311610
>I already cut myself on my ankles
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA.
KEK A FUCKING ROO.
>>
:(
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.