[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There's a girl who thinks I'm creepy. She hangs out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: pepeclassic.jpg (25 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
pepeclassic.jpg
25 KB, 540x540
There's a girl who thinks I'm creepy. She hangs out with drug dealers, convicted rapists, bikers, and gang members but not me. I'm "creepy" in her eyes. What does this mean? Is it because I'm a Christian?
>>
Maybe yo're actually creepy. Regardless, women are stupid andyou shouldn't really take their intuition into account.
>>
>>17311413

How am I creepy though? I just said I'm not a drug dealers, convicted rapists, bikers, and/or and gang members. Unless creep means something else.
>>
>>17311421
Creepy usually means you act weird. Are you socially fucked? Invasive? Do you follow people around? Say weird stuff?

It doesn't matter too much though.
>>
>>17311421
"Creepy" means a vibe. Often a stupid and meaningless one, like >>17311413 said.
Keep in mind that most women are god-awful at judging men and will think a loner who's also a fat, ugly neckbeard is much "creepier" than one who's attractive, fit, and well-dressed.

I'm the second, and nobody's ever called me creepy despite the fact that i would set off massive warning bells for anyone with even a passing interest in psychology.
>>
>>17311439

>he actually thinks the "profile" is real.
>>
File: creepy.jpg (11 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
creepy.jpg
11 KB, 228x221
>>17311421
Well, she doesn't sound like much of a winner herself, but you could always put your photo up while we determine if you're a creepster.
>>
>>17311443

>insists creepy is a behavior not a look
>demands to see what op looks like

kek thats why i dont come here anymore for "advice"
>>
>>17311421
>>17311403
By being creepy, you're either:
>unattractive
>insincere
>intense
>anxious
>awkward
>>
>>17311448
Haha well meme'd, my friend!
>>
>>17311403

It doesn't matter why she thinks you're creepy because even if she gave you every reason she thought you were you wouldn't agree with any of the reasons. Not everyone is going to like you. Some people might enjoy the company of a rapist over yours. There is no right or wrong it just is. Get over it.
>>17311448

I think spiders are creepy. Some people own tarantulas. The world rarely works in absolutes. Chill out.

Creepy can be both a "vibe" and an appearance and, unfortunately, no one is required to give a reason for why they think you're creepy.
>>
>>17311448
>used to visit 4chan for advice
>doesn't believe something as simple as a picture can set off a creepy vibe
>still on 4chan

Yeah, you're so much better than anyone here.
>>
>>17311467

you must be pretty sheltered if deformed human beings "creep" you out. thought all that 4chan would've desensitized you.
>>
>>17311458
rofl <3
>>
>>17311469
It's not the way you look that scares girls it's the creepy shit you do.
>>
>>17311455
>>anxious
>>awkward
I'm male, but to me these are practically the opposite of creepy.
"awkward people" and "anxious people" are endearing and don't have a lot of overlap with "creepy people".
The only people i've thought were creepy were all quite confident in themselves. How many rapists are type to say "sorry for bothering you" when they're done?

>>17311460
>It doesn't matter why she thinks you're creepy
Yes, it does. If it's a specific behavioral habit or clothing style of his, he can change it to reduce the chances of this happening again.
>>
>>17311473

such as what? quick give me one example of a "creepy behavior". i bet it's not creepy when chad does it.
>>
File: feminism.jpg (207 KB, 750x1124) Image search: [Google]
feminism.jpg
207 KB, 750x1124
>>
>>17311469
Who said anything about deformities?

Now you're projecting. It doesn't have to be any kind of deformity, it could be as simple as a smile, a head tilt, or an eye glance.

I bet you're an unhealthy person who just sits and eats all day, moans about beauty is on the inside, and the outside is just a shell, never fully understanding that the outside can ALSO be a reflection of someones lack of drive.

But yeah, good luck in fantasy land. I'm sure Mom will be there soon to provide you more mana via Burger King.
>>
I'm quite literally the definition of creepy, but most girls are completely unaware. They think the socially awkward nerdy dudes are creepy, but girls are dumb as shit when it comes to instincts. Makes my life easy though.
>>
>>17311478
Because Chad can actually get laid.

He doesn't have to act creepy.
>>
File: hypocritebitches.jpg (66 KB, 595x720) Image search: [Google]
hypocritebitches.jpg
66 KB, 595x720
>>17311523

Because of how he looks. He has the right bone structure and face.
>>
File: differences.jpg (44 KB, 500x571) Image search: [Google]
differences.jpg
44 KB, 500x571
>>17311531
The pic on the left isn't really fair, should replace it with a guy who's ugly without being fat (ie through no fault of his own). Same with pic related.
I always get the urge to redo all these pics that get posted all the time with higher-quality stuff, better fonts, alignment, grammar, etc.
Someday when i actually have enough free time for that, i'll do it.
>>
>>17311542

I'm sorry but this is fake. If you're a girl it doesn't matter how fat and ugly you are. If you put yourself on any dating website or give your number out on Twitter you will have 30 guys in your area begging to hang out with you. Female loneliness is a lie. If you're a female and you're "lonely" it's because you have high standards or it's because you're stupid.
>>
>>17311476

>Yes, it does. If it's a specific behavioral habit or clothing style of his, he can change it to reduce the chances of this happening again.

No it doesn't. As soon as he changes a whole other group of people will think he's creepy. If he changes again, other people will think he's creepy. Its an endless cycle of people pleasing that gets you no where.

Some people will not like you, no matter what you do. That's the truth.

Chasing the dragon of social acceptance is pathetic and there's no excuse for it if you have a shred of self-confidence or you're not 12. Also, not everyone on the planet is as shallow as the people here on 4chan. Using this place as a litmus test for what is and isn't creepy is a terrible idea.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.