[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop interpreting every act of friendship, kindness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (307 KB, 1129x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
307 KB, 1129x1600
How do I stop interpreting every act of friendship, kindness or basic human decency from the opposite sex as romantic advances?

I just keep fucking falling for every rough-looking guy who doesn't go through with me with the canine method, and it's starting to become a problem.
>>
>>17311391

canine method?

either way, the only way to stop interpreting it is to stop acting on it.

if you dont act on it you will see when a guys REALLY interested and that'll be the end of that.
>>
>>17311391
just be cool be chill haha be yourself its summer XD
>>
>>17311400
Canine method to meeting a foreign item:
1. Can I eat it?
2. Can I fuck it?
3. Can I tear it to shreds?
4. If not, piss on it and walk away.

I'm "it".
>>
File: 1447736338887.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1447736338887.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>17311425
>>
>>17311425
That's some real low level of self-esteem kid.
>>
>Tumblr: The Thread
>>
Right now I'm talking to this dude at work who's incredibly friendly and sweet. I figured he's a rough 23 or 25, but he just mentioned having a 28-year-old little sister.
>>
>>17311391
>How do I stop interpreting every act of friendship, kindness or basic human decency from the opposite sex as romantic advances?
By understanding that not every guy wants to bone you.
Some guys are gay, for example, and prefer other men.
Others aren't attracted to you at all, since they have a strict "type" and you're not it.
Some are taken, eg married.
Others may even be attracted to you, but don't think it's a good idea to act on it for whatever reason.
>>
>>17311425
Kek
Learning something new everyday.
>>
>>17311514
I didn't mean it like that.

I just wish I could stop automatically liking virtually every guy who does.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.