[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is that I find men with makeup on so attractive? There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1242x1225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1242x1225
Why is that I find men with makeup on so attractive? There's something about applying makeup onto a man, dressing him up and then fucking him that turns me on so much. I don't mean like full on drag makeup with the contour and everything, but I don't mind that either. Hypothetically, if your girlfriend was to tell you that she had this fantasy, what would your reaction be? Should it be a fetish left untold?
>>
>>17311315
Closet lesbian?
>>
>>17311317
Nah, I thought about that but I really couldn't push myself into doing stuff with girls. I'm not homophobic in any way either.
>>
File: 1448053370266.gif (806 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1448053370266.gif
806 KB, 500x360
I have a crossdressing fetish and would love to have a GF like you.
>>
>>17311328
Maybe one day we'll cross paths. Pretty tough to find someone thats openminded or into this sorta stuff.
>>
File: 1453398228937.png (21 KB, 225x150) Image search: [Google]
1453398228937.png
21 KB, 225x150
>>17311334
Hey, if you're in the Boston area we could. Even with edgy artschool friends I've been unable to find anybody like this; it's like people keep their fetishes private or something!
>>
>>17311423
Noooo, I'm not in America! But yep, me too. I got them artschool friends and still unable to come across with anyone that shares the similar interest.
>>
Same here, OP! I'm a female with tiny fetish for men in makeup and feminine clothing. I just find them so cute! I wouldn't even mind for them to wear stuff like that in public. I think of it as more as a physical preference rather than a fetish in that case, but I do have a lil sissy femdom fetish to hide as well...

I got no real advice for you, OP, but good luck trying to find a man who satisfies you in that aspect! I'm glad I'm not the only gal who's into this.
>>
>>17311315
I'd laugh and say not with me and if that would end our relationship because that's what you are in favor of then so be it.
>>
>>17311835
Oh wow! Awesome to hear. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one.
Yeah, like it half physical preference and half fetish but either way its super attractive.
I wish you luck too!!

>>17311851
Fair enough, I get that. Of course it wouldn't end a relationship tho.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.