[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
California ID Card
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: bestclass.jpg (33 KB, 623x421) Image search: [Google]
bestclass.jpg
33 KB, 623x421
Hello, /adv/ocates

I have a question. What's the fastest way to get an photo ID card in California? I don't have one since I don't drive and I have no other form of government issued photo ID.

Is there a way to get one the same day from the DMV? Thanks for the help, anons.
>>
bumpitty flump
>>
dk about cali but in my state you can use a ss card or birth certificate
>>
Step 1.) open google
Step 2.) "how to get photo ID

is it really that fucking hard to google shit nowadays?
>>
>>17311249
I already tried google, but most answers that I got ranged between same day and 60 days before I receive the card. I also tried calling the DMV, but they closed for the day or something. I just wanted to know if the same day photo id was true or not.
>>
>>17311318
No. They do not print the IDs on site.
>>
>>17311339
Alright, that's what I was looking for. Thank you, anon.
>>
They print you a temp id in California to use while you're waiting for it to arrive. Just go to the dmv before they open, otherwise enjoy the lines.
>>
>>17311893
Really? I plan on going extremely early tomorrow to get one. Thank you.
>>
>>17311339
wat lol

here in IL they print the IDs the same day
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.