[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>posted a pic of my gf in a /soc/ rate thread >she found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1428733438256.gif (630 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1428733438256.gif
630 KB, 500x378
>posted a pic of my gf in a /soc/ rate thread
>she found out
>can't blame someone else, it was a picture she took for me

Welp. How the hell do I get out of this?
>>
why did you do it?
>>
>>17311161
Curiosity desu
>>
>>17311158
You just tell her you were curious what people thought of her. You would rather the opinion of a stranger then a guy bro. If I was you, I'd (You) that picture with all kinds of flattery.
>>
your a dumbass, this is why some women wont give their boyfriends a nude pic. or even semi nude
>>
>>17311158
post pic. you have nothing to lose anyway.
>>
ur fuked m8
>>
fucking idiot
>>
>implying the skank doesn't browse /adv/ too
>>
>>17311167
That's still a very weird thought to have, isn't it? Shouldn't only my opinion matter, not strangers? (Imagining what she would say here)

>>17311170
It was a normal selfie. I wouldn't post my gf's nudes.

>>17311171
Sorry m8, damage control in progress, it's still up on /soc/ if that makes you feel any better
>>
consult with a lawyer if you have any common assets because it's doomsday on the relationship
>>
Not much you can do, besides refrain from doing dumbass shit like this in the future, m8. Learn your lesson and move on
>>
Literally the only thing I can think of that might salvage the situation would be to say, "Yeah, I'm sorry, it was a huge mistake. I just think you're gorgeous and I'm lucky to have you and I wanted to brag and show you off a little, but I know I fucked up. I just completely wasn't thinking."

She might still dump your dumb ass, but it might inject a tiny bit of sweetness into your fuck-up and downgrade her anger level from "hell hath no fury" to merely "pretty fucking pissed."
>>
>>17311234
Although really, after reflecting for maybe .5 seconds, what the fuck are you doing asking about this on 4chan when she just found her picture you posted on 4chan? Do you know for a fact that she never goes on this board? I hope to god you text her exactly what I just posted and her response is just a link to this thread.

You a little bit of a goof, dude.
>>
>>17311234
Whew, good1 anon

>>17311240
She doesn't go on 4chan. I imagine a beta orbiter of hers pointed it out to her.
>>
link to thread/post?
>>
>>17311158
If you're in a relationship and both going on /soc/ your relationship is probably shit anyway.
>>
>>17311248
Sorry, but the post is still there if you want to guess.

>>17311293
Nah, only I go on/soc/. Even then, I only go on maybe once a month.
>>
>>17311158
I was mildly interested and then I clicked catalogue

/soc/ must be the gayest place on the internet
>>
>>17311158
Admit you did it and face the consequences, you fucking faggot. Maybe learn something too.
>>
Turn it around and say you wanted to show her off.
Like you couldn't believe you landed her as a gf or something along those lines
>>
It boggles my mind that anyone would care about this. Why is she offended? I legitimately don't understand.
>>
>>17311500
Because he expose her without her consent.
>>
>>17311574
on the lonely creep section of a chinese cartoon forum no less
>>
>>17311158
You brought this on yourself, dumbass
>>
File: 1461925360246.gif (2 MB, 230x175) Image search: [Google]
1461925360246.gif
2 MB, 230x175
>>17311158
You dumbass
>>
>>17311500
I've been curious to get myself rated, but never curious enough to end up in someone's fap folder
The thought of it gives me the willies, if she's a conservative girl like me (no public social pictures) then it would bother her too
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.