[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a guy and I like butt stuff. I tried prostate stimulation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (27 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
27 KB, 1280x720
I'm a guy and I like butt stuff.

I tried prostate stimulation once and I was hooked into it.

I also found out I like putting things in there. Buttplug-like things. I want to try it out with my girlfriend but I feel like she'll laugh at me and be weirded out. Like I wanna fuck her with a buttplug on.

How do I tell her? Should I even tell her? Also do buttplugs stretch out your butt permanantly? How does it work? I don't want a loose butthole lmao
>>
Troll?
Yes you'll be stretched out permanently.
Yes your girl will leave you.
Do it by yourself all you want, or wait till you're married to tell her.
>>
I wish my bf was into that.
>>
>>17311051

Nah I'm actually not trolling. Will it really stretch it out permanently?

I don't think she'd leave me for that. She's pretty open about things and our relationship is great. We always experiment. I guess this is more of a taboo thing for me personally, which is why I'm asking about it.
>>
>>17311046
>I'm a guy and I like butt stuff.
okay
>I tried prostate stimulation once and I was hooked into it.
okay
>I also found out I like putting things in there. Buttplug-like things. I want to try it out with my girlfriend but I feel like she'll laugh at me and be weirded out. Like I wanna fuck her with a buttplug on.
That's fine and lots of men enjoy prostrate stimulation. If she laughs at you (and actually means it, like she judges you) then she is a cunt and you need to reevaulate your relationship with her.
>How do I tell her?
Bring it up during sex and start slowly, tell her you enjoy your prostrate being touched and see if she'll finger you. Do not go straight to "I LIKE BUTTSTUFF WILL U PEG ME"
>Should I even tell her?
Yes this is not shameful
>Also do buttplugs stretch out your butt permanantly?
No. But if you use them regularly it will keep you looser.
>How does it work?
You use them to loosen yourself up as foreplay and you use them continuesly to 'train' yourself to take larger objects.
>I don't want a loose butthole lmao
I typed all that shit out for you and you're likely not even being serious. Great.
>>
>>17311051

It's just hard trying to tell her because that's different from other shit.

She knows I have a foot fetish, we do rape fantasies, etc but I feel like this one makes me feel less dominant, which is what I usually am, so it feels weird to tell her and I don't even know how to approach it.

I also genuinely wanna know the health side of it. Like drawbacks like loose butthole or something.
>>
>>17311063

I am being serious. And you're right. As I said in my other reply, we're pretty open to experimentation. This is just something that makes me feel less dominant, which is what I usually am. I don't know if that makes any sense.

Oh and by loosen I mean like, would I have any health problems? Like with shitting or something?
>>
>>17311057
It can become loose if you really start size training and building up for massive toys, but it's a muscle and can adapt to sizes. Most people are not going to stretch it to the extent that it starts to become loose.

Also, you should be able to tell your girlfriend. If you can't, that's not really good.

I do prostate stuff with my husband and find it really fun. I like having more ways to get him off. He's still a little embarrassed about it (I think it's because to him it's still a deeply personal thing) but I enjoy it.
>>
>>17311064
Research it online a little so you know how to stay safe (you can hurt yourself by tearing your asshole or cross contaminating germs and bacteria from ass to mouth to vagina to dick or whatever) and you feel less nervous about it. I understand being hesitant but when my ex discovered he liked this the last thing I wanted was for him to feel ashamed, like it was an effeminate thing or that I would make fun of him about it. All sex is weird and it's perfectly okay to like this and to tell your girlfriend about it. If her reaction is negative then have a discussion with her or maybe she isn't a very nice person, I don't know, but does she have kinks and requests that you fulfill even if they're not your thing?
>>
It does stretch permanently. I've done anal with my girlfriend so much her farts no longer make sound.
>>
>>17311077

Yeah I looked some stuff up and I'm scared of things like defecation incontinence and shit but I guess I'll just be careful if I do end up doing it with her. I'm literally open to all her fetishes so I always make her happy there.
>>
>>17311083
Is that a plus for her?
>>
>>17311068
As a female I always have some soreness and I get really loose stools after anal, most especially if my boyfriend cums inside my ass because I think my body is trying to expel it. You shouldn't hurt yourself if you use a lot of lube and take things slow. You might have loose bowel movements too but drink a lot of water and don't be worried unless you end up seeing something alarming like blood (which can happen with hemorrhoids or tearing ). Wash everything well before and after you play with it and do not share toys with your girlfriend or try to insert things that were not made for anal insertion.
>>
>>17311046
Eat lots of fiber, it helps with cleaning down there so not everything is covered in shit.
I read that you shouldn't eat 4h before the act for it to be clean but I'm not sure if that number is accurate because some foods get digested at a slower rate.
If she's a pussy she can put a condom over her fingers if she doesn't wanna finger you raw, or latex gloves if you are not allergic to it.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.