[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to respond to a girl that likes you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: DudeLookingAtPhone.jpg (27 KB, 300x399) Image search: [Google]
DudeLookingAtPhone.jpg
27 KB, 300x399
So this girl I know from school just told me she has a crush on me over text.

I have been struggling to find the words to let her down easy. Not that complicated, the feeling are not mutual.

Thanks for any advice/input you guys have. It is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17310997
there are anons here that would kill for an opportunity to just see a vagina in the flesh.

why would you do this to them anon? fuck her for them.
>>
Usually something short, sweet, and to the point that doesn't leave any room for false hope that would break the poor girl's heart any further is best.
I would go for something as simple as "srry uggo". You really just have to have empathy.
>>
>>17310997
>just told me she has a crush on me over text.
eugh, are you two 12? Just tell her that's sweet but you aren't interested in her that way, sorry. Do not be a faggot and try to fuck her when you don't want a relationship that's just mean to her and there's plenty of vaginas out there that like casual sex.
>>
Fuck her for the other anons?
I dunno about that one
>>
>>17311026
I am 17 she is 16. I thought her revealing it over text was odd as well. Thanks for the advice though.
>>
Tell her you're flattered but don't feel the same way. If she persists, tell her that she's a nice girl but you don't think you two would make a good match. If she gets really stubborn, get harsh.
>>
File: 1463929077369.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1463929077369.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>17310997
Get off 4chan kiddo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
GET THE FUCK OUT UNDERAGE NORMIE
>>
Does anyone else struggle to get girls, chase them constantly but the second a girl shows interest in you first you go out of your way to fuck it up or make her hate you.
>>
>>17311578
I had a situation where I was really into a girl and chased her incessantly. Meanwhile, I had like 5 or 6 other girls interested in me and blew them all off repeatedly. I didn't like them, though.
>>
Tell her you are flattered but that you aren't interested in a relationship with her at the moment. Don't lead her on, because you wouldn't want to be lead on.
>>
>>17310997
Git out, summerscum.
>>
>>17311587
I have done that too but I have blown off attractive girls for a girl I thought I loved but she was a cunt.
What really bothered me is a cute girl offered for me to become her sex buddy but I declined the offer for the cunt girl.

I am 22 year old virgin and cunt girl accepted my invite to meet her at a club, let me buy her drinks and made out with 10 guys in front of me and sucked some junkies dick in front of the club.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.