[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you develop self-esteem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0
How do you develop self-esteem?
>>
>>17310916
by getting good at things, pretending you're good at things, or believing you're' good at things
>>
>>17310922
I am good at things.

I'm just not a worthwhile and lovable human being.
>>
>>17310930
What are you good at? What are some of your impressive talents
>>
>>17310916
>developing some skills you are decent at
>taking a lot of shit
>not caring anymore about your life in general
>going on dates and having sex

That's how I did it anyway.
>>
You can't really do it by yourself, but being conscious of having a bad self-esteem helps you stop that evil cloud that comes up every time.

If you want to develop it, aim for something and get it. I have a few example in my life :

> I partially read a book every day, every time I force myself to do it, I feel great and it was worth my pain
> I try to help people so that they're grateful (yep, manipulation I know )

To sum it up, stay with people who love you, force yourself to be better than you are and don't bring yourself down every day.
>>
I fail at everything until I get such a bad job that I smoke a bunch because fuck it and stress and also am in pretty good shape from the stupid goddamn work so now I look cool and handsome
>>
>>17310936
I'm writing a book. I think that's pretty impressive, though the only person who's read and liked my writing has a shit taste in books.

>>17310942
I do that. Still can't get a date.

>>17310939
How do you tell if you're unattractive to partners because you've got bad self-esteem or because you're legit ugly?
>>
>>17310949
>How do you tell if you're unattractive to partners because you've got bad self-esteem or because you're legit ugly?

They can smell the low self esteem a mile away. You need to be confident always, or fake it. As for being ugly, unless you have a dick plastered on your face just get into shape, take up a sport such as wall climbing or swimming and do shit that makes you interesting.
>>
>>17310956
What if I'm a tranny
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.