[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My brother told me is girlfriend said was rude to her when we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 005_1000.jpg (235 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
005_1000.jpg
235 KB, 765x1024
My brother told me is girlfriend said was rude to her when we at a bar and he went to the bathroom. She asked me a question and I just looked at her.

I don't remember anything of the sort as me and him were several drinks to the wind before his gf joined us.

Is it fair for her to bring up something I have no recollection of of while drinking, and after i was well intoxicated? I probably thought I was being funny I didn't come on to her or grope her etc.

Am I out of line here?
>>
>>17310912
bump
>>
who the hell worries about these things

you might as well just kys
>>
>>17310950

Well I dont want himto not to speak to me again or not be able to hang out.
>>
>>17310912
Sause?
>>
>>17310912
Tell your brother you were drunk and you don't remember and apologize if you came off as rude. Like, did she not know you guys had been drinking, because that fact makes you being 'rude' a lot less of an issue if all you did was stare at her when she asked you a question. You probably didn't even hear her or just didn't know what to say because drunk.
>>
>>17311047

Yeah...and who knows what I was thinking we were on a noisy patio...I think its strange to mention it a week later.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.