[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help please Ever had a problem with a urine test? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464760880043.png (172 KB, 305x440) Image search: [Google]
1464760880043.png
172 KB, 305x440
Help please

Ever had a problem with a urine test?

I've just wasted all my money to get a job (visa, medical and stuff) and it turns out that because of a fucking sleeping pill (which wasn't prescribed to me but a friend), I won't get that job and will probably be homeless in a couple of days.

That sleeping pill had benzodiazepine in it which I didn't know at all and I didn't even know until this urine test what it was. I couldn't tell the truth so now I might not get this job.

Life is harsh for people who don't have a family, friends and money.

Should I just kill myself.
>>
Just don't be a dumbass and take meds not prescribed for you in the future.
>>
>>17310818

Trust me, I won't. But does it help now to say that? Nope.
I've stopped taking this thing the day this happened, and the more I googled it, the less i wanted to be on any medication.

I'm still fucked and ruined.
>>
Tell your employer the truth bro. The worst he can do is fire you, which is going to happen anyway if you don't try.

Offer to pay for another test in a couple of weeks. Benzos are lipid soluble and take awhile to get out of your system.

What kind of job is it? I'd probably considsr hiring someone if they explained your situation.
>>
>>17310845

Thank you. I was thinking of going to see my doctor and tell him about all this. That I used to take a sleeping pill (i have the prescription) but then i took my friend's ones thinking that they were the same and now i am fucked. Maybe he will help.
>>
>>17310845

isn't it worrying though that i am able to get drugs without anyone knowing? if you were my boss, wouldn't you be worried that an employee can get sthg like this so easily?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.