[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
punishment for bad gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: slave-girl.jpg (16 KB, 356x536) Image search: [Google]
slave-girl.jpg
16 KB, 356x536
hey /adv/, what kind of punishments do you know (kinky, sexual) for my gf, who said she's been a bad girl and wants to be punished. she's into everything basically that i want so no limits (except maybe piss/scat, or too hardcore stuff like piercing). of course there's spanking and cockdenial but im looking for smtg more interesting
>>
Tie her up/handcuffs, orgasm denial, slap, make her ride back on you, make her choke on your length, make her beg for your pole/things she wants done to her, whipping, flogging, caning, etc.. If she spills something on the floor, soak her shirt with water and soap/grope her tatas and then ask her to clean up with them on her hands and knees.
>>
>>17310732
Contain your sexual repression, onii-chan.
>>
>>17310752
>asks for ideas
>gets ideas
>lol so depraved
Is doggy style too taboo too?
>>
>>17310759
>doggy style
How degrading. Get a dog if you want that!
>>
>>17310768
I miss a girl that will break the rules.
>>
>>17310759
nah, the opposite, imo doggystyle's too vanilla
>>
File: Burn!_kelso.jpg (5 KB, 301x168) Image search: [Google]
Burn!_kelso.jpg
5 KB, 301x168
>>17310772
Good one, broham!
>>
>>17310752
I like how you believe I'm a guy, as if a western woman in 2016 can't have naughty experiences nor fantasies. Honestly it's not that hard. Most likely your girl just wants you to take control, as long as you switch it up every now and then, you can't really do anything wrong.

When talking about doggystyle, collars and leashes, hairpulling works too. But depends if your "bad girl" is the "spank me daddy, I've been bad"-type or just a shameless slut that prefers to be humiliated/degraded. Would think she is the first type and then aftercare is probably a big ordeal. When you are seated on the couch/chair, rest your hand on the arm rest and tell her to sit on your hand, check if she is wet and play with her on top of the fabric. Just to tease. Of course only works if she is wearing a dress or skirt. But is usually a great foreplay if you add in some dirty talk, ask her if she's been bad or good, what she has done that was bad/good, and if she is wet ask why, if she is not wet, tell her to get wet for you, etc.
>>
>>17310681
Tie her to a fucking machine and leave for work.
>>
>>17310833
The couch idea is really hot. Definitely want my boyfriend to do this to me..
>>
>>17310833
i like your ideas anon, please cont. and youre right, shes the first type, and i know for sure that she likes to be the sub, but we havent seen eachother for like 10 days (which is the longest we were separated since we're together) and in one of our sextings she mentioned she may wants to get punished for cumming when i dont allow it and such

>>17310838
cant, im a poorfag->no machine, and she's working as well
>>
>piercing and scat
wtf bro
>>
>>17310833
>it's 2016

Here we go again
>>
>>17310681
Make her squirt
>>
>>17311168
You're a tiresome motherfucker, you know that?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.