[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Was going to go ask out girl >Wanted a good jerk beforehand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1421717391324.gif (3 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1421717391324.gif
3 MB, 200x150
>Was going to go ask out girl
>Wanted a good jerk beforehand to relax
>Fucking migraine as soon as I start fapping
>Goes away within seconds when I stop
>Start again, it instantly comes back
>Stop, it goes away

What the fuck /adv/? Is it possible to have migraines from jerking off? Its like black out type pain, not regular headache pain. I was diagnosed with migraines as a kid, but they could never figure out what caused them, and only said that I had really "strange frontal lobe brain wave patterns".
>>
do you have Arterial Hypertension?
>>
>>17310596
You need to go to your doctor and talk about your blood pressure.
>>
>>17310598
>>17310598
I've never been diagnosed with it, but my blood pressure is near perfect as of a week ago when I went to the DR.
>>
>>17310607

If you're young and not fat, I don't think you have high blood pressure.

I don't much understand "black out" type of pain, so I'll ask you to be more precise about what you feel when that happens.

In which part of your head do you feel the pain?

Have you ever had this happen to you while excercising or training something?
>>
>>17310610
Never while working out. While I'm not in amazing shape, I'm pretty healthy. like 12% body fat, 5'9'', 165 lbs. I lift 3 times a week, and cardio twice a week.

Just had my roommate who is a nurse check my BP and she said its 110 over 70, which is textbook for my size and age (I'm 21).

I feel a super fucking intense pain in the front of my skill, wrapping around to the back, and down into my neck. When I mean black out, I mean its worse than my typical migraine, which I generally curl up in bed for a couple of hours when I get them.
>>
>>17310621
Skull*
>>
>>17310621
I had a similar pain for a while, but when I was about to orgasm. It went away in a few weeks. If you also have migraines, you might want to consult this matter with a doctor as it seems related.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.