[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>crazy girlfriend >get 1 bedroom apartment with crazy girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: hot-dog-with-mustard.jpg (56 KB, 926x800) Image search: [Google]
hot-dog-with-mustard.jpg
56 KB, 926x800
>crazy girlfriend
>get 1 bedroom apartment with crazy girlfriend
>sign lease with her because im an idiot
>10 months later sign again because i am still an idiot
>can’t take it anymore break up with her
>8 months still on lease
>both our names are on the lease

Originally it was said that she would move back home and keep paying rent, but of course, she backed out of it.

She said she wanted me to pay half of the $4,000 termination fee so she could move back home, but fuck that I’m not paying 2 grand to be virtually homeless.

We can’t bitch out of it we’ve both talked to the landlord

The best idea in this scenario would be just to post up in the apartment and wait to see if she moves home right? I can’t afford to live anywhere else outside of the lease, and I don’t mind sleeping on the couch.

I don't think she'd break any of my shit or do anything too-too crazy, and I could always call the police if it escalates.
>>
It's worth mentioning that I cannot move home, my parents live too far away.
>>
brump
>>
>>17310459

ask her if shes willing to move out by X date. then you just sublet it. you may have to convert the living room to a bedroom or do a roomshare.

you an also try to sublet the entire place and just get ur own studio. or you can ask the landlord to legally let someone replace your lease
>>
You're a fucking idiot. De-escalate any tension and try to have some sort of peace with her, don't make things worse so it could at least be somewhat bearable.
>>
>>17310566
How are you gonna Sublet it if it's one bedroom and half hers?
>>
File: hotdog.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
hotdog.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1067
>>17310566
>>17310574
This, it would also be hard to find someone who only wants to live here for 8 months. Plus I sleep weird schedules because of my job, so I would be sleeping in the living room from 12PM-5PM which would be kinda odd for anyone.
>>
>>17310574

did you read what i fucking said? i said ask if shes willing to move out by X date.

if she doesnt have to pay a termination fee and doesnt have to pay rent, she can go move in with her family.

>how do you sublet if its a one bedroom

like i fucking said, you might have to make the bedroom a seperate room, or you may have to room share. this isnt a unique situation. its less common outside of the cities but there are always people looking for cheap rent.

as for the 8 month lease, they dont have to know. tell them if you must but you gotta do whats good for you.

>>17310579

>instead of taking my only option im gonna whine about how an imaginary roommate would not move in becuase hed somehow magically know my schedule.

you have few choices. pick the lesser of two evils. plenty of people have to put up with roommates with different hours, i certainly have to.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.