[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex on the Depo shot and may be pregnant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: open-uri20120831-9367-1rvdrko.jpg (19 KB, 600x393) Image search: [Google]
open-uri20120831-9367-1rvdrko.jpg
19 KB, 600x393
So my ex and I broke up about a week ago and she started to text me that she was spotting, that she could be pregnant but it might just be nothing. She's been on the Depo shot for about a month and she started to spot just now, so to you anon's does it mean that she's pregnant. She said she would have to wait a week to take a pregnancy test. What should I do if I can do anything about it.
>>
Don't worry man maybe having a kid will save you from your dark past just don't run away like a little bitch okay
BTW my father didn't leave me I have a average family
>>
Repeat after me:
Spotting on birth control is completely normal
>>
I'm on the shot too and that's perfectly normal. It can stop your period altogether too, or give you an ending one. It really fucks with your body, so I'd say you have nothing to worry about.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.