[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet girl >we like each other >we get close >become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: ௵.jpg (21 KB, 372x260) Image search: [Google]
௵.jpg
21 KB, 372x260
>meet girl
>we like each other
>we get close
>become a dick
>push her away
>???
>regret

what the fuck do I do about this
>>
Doubt that retardation is fixable.
>>
>>17310228
Apologize ? I also think it's not fixable but it doesn't hurt to try.
>>
That's me. Without the "regret" part.
And I don't think there's anything you can do about it,.
>>
>>17310228
Just talk to her. I think I'm in the same situation on the other side and I don't want to bug him but I can't tell if he likes me or not
>>
>>17310228
Fuck you anon, i am a female version
And i had three chances to fix it and fucked them all up.
>>
>>17310228
from the other side: WHY
genuinely interested in why actually kind guys become dicks when more involved
>>
stop regretting if she was really into you she will come back easily

I did the same she came back I acted like an idiot and leaves her
now I live without her
>>
File: this is fine.png (620 KB, 500x739) Image search: [Google]
this is fine.png
620 KB, 500x739
>>17310271
I don't even know, like right after I'm like "holy fuck why did I do that"

>>17310253
sorry to hear that, though im afraid i have no advice cause if hes anything like me he might just grow more and more distant if you close in

give him space/time maybe I guess?

>>17310241
way past that point im afraid

>no fix
welp
>>
dude , i recently done the same thing with a girl i care so much about , it's cause of my abandonment issues , shes going away for a month on monday and gave me a "maybe" when i asked to see her this saturday ,

i'm fucking praying i get to see her
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.