[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get into an argument with girl I was dating 2 weeks ago >no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 714.jpg (71 KB, 680x659) Image search: [Google]
714.jpg
71 KB, 680x659
>get into an argument with girl I was dating 2 weeks ago
>no contact with her since
>later find out it was a misunderstanding
>see her as i'm walking home from my haircut
>go up to her, attempt to talk to try and resolve things and explain the situation
>half a sentence comes out my mouth
>ignores me, walks past and crosses the road to avoid contact
>JUST

time to burn my bridges with her or should I try again tomorrow but actually get my words out?
>>
>>17310188

Go to her house. It's not over yet anon. Surprise her. If it falls flat, don't worry. Bitterness is natural. Learn from your experience. Become a better person.
>>
>>17310194
she lives with her folks and they're overprotective as hell. I might see her again tomorrow but i'll be walking with a friend of mine to eat around the same place I met her today.

I think she'll just cross the road again if she sees me.
>>
File: pWjcZx4.jpg (423 KB, 2048x1294) Image search: [Google]
pWjcZx4.jpg
423 KB, 2048x1294
bump
>>
>>17310188

Been there done that

I'd forget about her if I were you, you're humiliating yourself further if you keep at it like this
>>
>>17311378
Agreed with this guy
>>
>>17310188
>see her as i'm walking home from my haircut
>walking home

It's because you're a loser with no car.
>>
>>17310188

Don't humiliate yourself any further. When you stop talking to someone you're dating for 2 weeks and then proceeds to act like you don't exist, you're not dating anymore. Move on.

The fact that you're still hopeful about reasoning with a girl who refuses to acknowledge your existence means you have dangerous beta tendencies and you need to grow balls pronto or you'll continue to be constantly disrespected by every girl you date.
>>
File: 1387828902807.jpg (16 KB, 296x333) Image search: [Google]
1387828902807.jpg
16 KB, 296x333
>this many responses to a 15 year olds first relationship fight
>>
>>17311488

If we had anything else better to do we wouldn't be on 4chan, faggot.
>>
Call her
>>
>>17311378
>>17311474
Sound advice

>>17311502
doubt she'd pick up
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.