[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theres this girl i know from working in retail who goes to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Theres this girl i know from working in retail who goes to the gym with me and she seems into me through subtlety flirting (asking for massage, getting really close to me, accidentally bumping into my boner etc). The isssue is she has super strict parents and hardly goes out, she gets asked out a lot but rejects every guy. So im confused what she wants, i dont really want to date her but the sexual tension drives me crazy. What should i do?
>>
marry her you need to make an honest woman out of her OP.
>>
That's not subtle you all you idiot. Man up and invite her over for Netflix + chill, or continue jacking off to the fantasy of it
>>
Also she seems like a good girl, so when i noticed the subtle flirting i was suprised. Im pretty confident she is crushing on me but confused with what she wants because she has no time for boyfriends or casual hookup.
>>
>>17310079 easier said than done. I dont want to shit where i eat (know her through work) but sexual tension is causing issues
>>
File: 1455733082380.jpg (240 KB, 1656x1009) Image search: [Google]
1455733082380.jpg
240 KB, 1656x1009
>>17310066
>purposely spends time with you outside of work
>asks for you to touch her
>close physical proximity
>"guys, she's being real subtle but i'm very perspective so i think she might possibly be flirting with me?"

put your penis in her vagina.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.