[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a fuckboy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: BFCj80jwc-G.jpg (489 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
BFCj80jwc-G.jpg
489 KB, 1080x810
>>
Looks like a cool well dressed guy to me.
>>
You're that same Asian who posted that thread a few days ago about not being popular anymore, aren't you?

And yes, you do.
>>
What's a fuckboy?
>>
>Fat neckbeards and manchildren calling others fuckboi
>>
>>17310064
Lol too nerdy to be a fuckboy. Looks like he never gets laid and if he does its with his high school gf of 6 years he eventually gets cucked by.
>>
>>17310267
That was so specific it's scary.
I hope it's accurate
>>
>>17310249
>everyone on le 4chinz is le fat manchildren autistic weeaboo trap
>>
>>17310129
Male prostitute.
>>
Fuckboy is a term used by hyper-liberal activists who intend to destroy heterosexual culture.
Don't let them shame you. Man and Woman are the most natural pair in the universe, like Pinky & the Brain!

There is literally nothing wrong with embarking on romantic and sexual conquests as a man.

You're kind of a cuck for making me explain all this. Was your dad around much?
>>
>>17310064
looks like a weird Asian
probably not

but you never really know about moon people
>>
>>17311185
I've always seen "fuckboy" as a term to describe total losers who trade money and goods for services
>>
>>17311218
What kind of goods can you even trade for services
>>
White people ruined the word fuckboy. It used to be essentially the same as calling someone a pussy. Now it just means a guy who sleeps around.

Using the original definition, yes, he is likely a fuckboy.
>>
>>17310064
No you're not a fuckboy. A fuck cunt instead. Crazy Asian. Staph
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.