[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please don't let me text her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
I am about to break down. I told myself not to text her because she friend zoned me sort of(said she was ready to see anyone).

I have never had a girlfriend abd this girl is the first girl I asked out ever when I was 19. I am 25 now.. So you can see I have been hooked on her.

I just can't let go. I know I will never find another girl like her again. No Woman besides her has liked me back before.

I need help! I told myself to leave her be. She never texts me first anyway. But my world grows darker if I can't talk to her.
>>
This is generally considered bad advice but when you have a crush on one person you can usually drop the crush on that specific person by conciously getting a crush on someone else. It's not a real solution because you'll still have a crush.
Anyway you said this girl liked you back at least at some point so good luck!
I'm going through something similar and yah it's super shitty.
>>
>>17309909
Yeah the girl I was after told me she was in a relationship but they broke up like 2 months ago. I didn't even know. She was very secretive about it.

Now I am scared because I don't want to pressure but I am worried because now I feel like that dude had something I didn't because he was able to get the relationship with her.
>>
>>17309904
The fastest way to stop a crush is to ask her out and have her decline.
>>
File: 1464907288563.jpg (67 KB, 719x699) Image search: [Google]
1464907288563.jpg
67 KB, 719x699
>>17309904
>I just can't let go. I know I will never find another girl like her again.

you have a lot of basics to grasp for a 25 y/o.
>>
>>17310019
this doesnt really apply here, since OP knows he has no chance (you know that, right?)

>>17309904
Texting her is obviously stupid. Nothing else can be said about it. Your issue though, is that you have an emotional imbalance. You're twenty fucking five, you shouldn't have this kind of issue. Take a good look at your life, figure out what's wrong if you don't already know and start worrying about how to fix it, not about some girl who doesn't like you back. That's the least of your issues, objectively speaking.
>>
>>17310032
I did take a look at my life. What's missing is meaningful human relationships. I am fucked.
>>
>>17310169
>meaningful human relationships
>meaningful
grow up. And whatever your definition of "meaningful" might be, it can be easily fixed. Learn how to talk to people then go and talk to people. Meaningful relationships will be achieved.
>>
Why would texting her not be a good idea?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.