[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't tell if a girl is playing games, or I'm being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
I can't tell if a girl is playing games, or I'm being a beta. She comes over often, likes to rip the bong and play board games with me. So im like ok, she is dtf.
So she goes, "oh my back hurts"
And i say "you want a backrub?" She says , no thanks. So later on, shes kinda laying there on my.bed like shes waiting for me to make a move, but then when i kinda lock eyes with her she goes ok, im gonna go. Whats the deal? Am i supposed to leap on her? Everytime we hang it usually ends in a hug, so i know there is something there. Ive asked her what she thinks and she says she isn't sure. Yet when she sees my social media, she asks "oh whos the girl? Are you a thing? " and i catch her looking at my snapchats like minutes after theyre up. Im so confused. I try to get her to stay over and she doesnt want to, and she doesnt respond to innuendo. The fuck is the trick to introverted girls?
>>
Can't you just be her friend man ? Rather than tolerating her cause you might have her in your arms ?

You should either get to know her better and understand why she's with you at all or just be her friend
>>
She likes me the same everyone does. Im funny, impulsive and weird. We have some laughs, and such. I just don't understand if im supposed to take her under my wing, or if shes the one to tell me when
>>
>>17309816
poor girl just wants a mate
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.