[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright guys wondering if anyone has any legal expertise they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160629-WA0002.jpg (65 KB, 595x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160629-WA0002.jpg
65 KB, 595x640
Alright guys wondering if anyone has any legal expertise they could help with.

I rent a property with a friend (originally 4 of us lived here but now only 2) and we both smoke weed. We've had an email saying the landlord is pursuing legal action and police are coming round in the next few days.

I've opened all the windows and sprayed shit and everything to get rid of the smell. Should be gone in time but I still need to find a place to stash the weed. No idea if they're going to be searching or what.

But I just need ideas for a story and how to get out of this without implicating myself. I have asthma so I'll be playing that up but could ai get away with saying that friends of friends sometimes come over and they smoke cigs that may have weed in them? Anything would be a help
>>
If they find nothing in your house, they can't do anything
>>
Fucking get rid of it ya dummy. You'll buy some later.

Also get rid of all your dealers numbers and qhits like that. Erase all trace of dope from your life and start anew, but smarter next time ya dingus.
>>
>>17309722
don't say anything. You aren't obligated to answer anyone's questions. You probably don't even have to let them into your apartment.
>>
What everyone is saying, don't hide it, go somewhere and destroy that shit. Remove names and numbers of dealers and you're set, they might have a search warrant if they're taking a while, so be prepared to let them in. Also don't get straight back to it once there gone since the landlord has it out for you clearly. My recommendation is to just stop, and be thankful you got off without issue
>>
Smoke everything and they won't find anything!

and then buy some more when things have settle down 420blazeitfagget360noscopemlgdoritosdankmeme2016
>>
Do not say anything if they bring up smoke smell in your place. You play fucking dumb because even if they believe you that it was a friend of a friend you are potentially breaking your lease if it says zero smoking in the home. Just say you're not sure why it smells like smoke because you and your roommate don't smoke. That's it and stick to it.

Get rid of all your weed. Have a friend hold on to your bong, pipes, or whatever.
>>
Ok solid help guys. Gonna play dumb. Say it could be my BO or rotten food or something. The landlord came round once without giving 24hr notice which is a no no too that I've just learned today. Doesn't really help that much but it could help the case that she's a cunt or something. I dunno. She's ethnic and I'm white. This should play out ok, right?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.